Ibrox

Dazzler

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a detail of my new bedroom wallpaper, walloper. It's called Beware the Boogieman (80s Retro Chic Remix) and it is at the absolute cutting edge of interior design.

Rolls of this stuff are flying off the shelves. Sorry but I don't have any Anton Rogan designs.

Ahhhh that's nice your mummy and daddy have decorated your bedroom.

This has cheered me up no end. What a thoroughly enjoyable read. I would have to say however, I am not a big fan of the image either. Now please continue this lively discussion and keep me laughing.

Glad you are enjoying it. Im bored by a thread that I started.

That's a detail of my new bedroom wallpaper, walloper. It's called Beware the Boogieman (80s Retro Chic Remix) and it is at the absolute cutting edge of interior design.

Rolls of this stuff are flying off the shelves. Sorry but I don't have any Anton Rogan designs.

I hope you've had chance to tidy your bedroom and put the lil toys away :) I bet the Boogieman is a Taig running amok eh? Along with the clouds, the i in Ibrox and the fact I just bought a new lime green Gucci dress and a pair of ultra high heels.

I hope you've had chance to tidy your bedroom and put the lil toys away :) I bet the Boogieman is a Taig running amok eh? Along with the clouds, the i in Ibrox and the fact I just bought a new lime green Gucci dress and a pair of ultra high heels.

Tits oot

Nobody had a private message yet from Kore Kitten saying he'll "send you a pair of his soiled pants to prove what sex he is" Hahahaha fucking swear to god!!!!!!

Count yourself lucky, I normally sell them on Ebay for £200 :cool:

Nice to see the trans community represented on here

Have you went past the Hollywood stadium recently .The cunts have got it looking so fucking tacky with pictures of all the players on the outside .

The fuckers probably got the Council to foot the bill too .. It's a monolith monstrosity

Still love the prestige of Ibrox Stadium just as it is.

Class

I think you over did the HDR a bit there. HDR, if done right, can make a photo look much better but in most cases it will just look terrible.

For those who don't know what HDR is. It's a technique where 3 images are used and combined to create a single image that has better contrasts/brightness/exposure. Usually if you take one photo these values can be terrible. the original image is 1 of 3 images used. the other 2 are 1 over exposed and 1 under exposed. when combined it just sort of evens everything out.

I'm not hating on your photo by the way! I actually like it despite the OTT HDR. I was huge into photography a few years back and made this mistake myself (I took photos for some local bands). I thought it looked great but I just wasn't using the technique properly and that's probably why none of the bands wanted my photos!

Think of it as a bit of friendly constructive criticism :) but hey if you're just doing it for the fun and if you are happy with it then who cares what anyone (including me) says about it! Have fun doing what you're doing.

I think you over did the HDR a bit there. HDR, if done right, can make a photo look much better but in most cases it will just look terrible.

For those who don't know what HDR is. It's a technique where 3 images are used and combined to create a single image that has better contrasts/brightness/exposure. Usually if you take one photo these values can be terrible. the original image is 1 of 3 images used. the other 2 are 1 over exposed and 1 under exposed. when combined it just sort of evens everything out.

I'm not hating on your photo by the way! I actually like it despite the OTT HDR. I was huge into photography a few years back and made this mistake myself (I took photos for some local bands). I thought it looked great but I just wasn't using the technique properly and that's probably why none of the bands wanted my photos!

Think of it as a bit of friendly constructive criticism :) but hey if you're just doing it for the fun and if you are happy with it then who cares what anyone (including me) says about it! Have fun doing what you're doing.

Thanks for the comments.

I like the extreme end of HDR. If I'd made it more subtle it would have looked like a lot of images already out there.

I've always had a mixed response to that image.