Darren Cole Speaks Of Losing His Cousin In Miami Tragedy

DamienM855

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Him and Hutton's tweets during the 3rd division season were embarrassing.

His attitude was always rotten, that "my phone is broke excuse for missing a game" excuse doesn't change my opinion.

There's so many other ways.

His mates have phones, he has Twitter and could have DM'd Rangers twitter from his laptop or home computer.

He's a lazy scrotum who thought he was bigger than a game against Cambuslang Rangers, it's that simple.

Sad stuff about his cousin. Completely irrelevant to his cuntery at Rangers. He falls into the same category as Ross Perry. Presented an opportunity to play for the greatest club in the world and more interested in holidays, nights out and acting the minor celebrity in front of his pals.

The phone excuse is just pish. Plenty punters knew about the game but nobody bothered to tell poor wee Darren?

There's so many other ways.

His mates have phones, he has Twitter and could have DM'd Rangers twitter from his laptop or home computer.

He's a lazy scrotum who thought he was bigger than a game against Cambuslang Rangers, it's that simple.

A reserve player never knew about a reserve game? Fuck off Darren. You might be thick enough to believe that. Most people aren't.

That's an embarrassing interview.

I genuinely felt sorry for him initially, reading his comments about how close he was to his cousin and how life is too short, but then the fucking moron ruins it by turning the article into a pop at McCoist.

McCoist has his flaws, many of them, but Cole's attempt at justifying his departure is laughable and his comments on the Greek boy are cringeworthy.

That group of youngsters - Cole, Perry, Hutton, Little, etc. - got well ahead of themselves. Younger and better players - Ness, Fleck, Wylde, etc. - made it to the first time and left before, as a result of our situation, these chancers became first team players. Against part-time Third Division players, they held their own. Against the likes of Dundee United in the Scottish Cup? Humiliated.

That's an embarrassing interview.

I genuinely felt sorry for him initially, reading his comments about how close he was to his cousin and how life is too short, but then the fucking moron ruins it by turning the article into a pop at McCoist.

McCoist has his flaws, many of them, but Cole's attempt at justifying his departure is laughable and his comments on the Greek boy are cringeworthy.

That group of youngsters - Cole, Perry, Hutton, Little, etc. - got well ahead of themselves. Younger and better players - Ness, Fleck, Wylde, etc. - made it to the first time and left before, as a result of our situation, these chancers became first team players. Against part-time Third Division players, they held their own. Against the likes of Dundee United in the Scottish Cup? Humiliated.

I'm torn.

I don't like him. Blew his chance, acted like billy big baws and got punted (rightfully).

I love hearing people have a pop at McCoist. More out in the press that his pals can't defend the better.

"You can be a millionaire" sums his attitude to the club and fans up.

:lol:

Genuinely believes he's addressing idiots.

He obviously thought he would make a wee stand and show he was bigger than that game and got what he deserved.

Pretty much spot on. He thought he was better than playing in a match which holds a fair bit of sentimentality and importance for a fair few fans too. Boys like him and Perry really annoy me. Perry was in my brothers class at school and is from a similar background as I am. Knowing what the club means to Perry (and Cole from everything I've seen) I get pissed off watching them throw it away. Cole seems to be from similar background etc, only 20 miles to the east, and it's baffling why you wouldn't do EVERYTHING to make it at Ibrox not fanny about with your pals and on holiday.

A decent number guys I know have been lucky to play at a reasonable level professionally and arguably the worst one of the lot was the one who had the most successful career and the one who put the most work in. He's also the only one who went to uni coincidentally.

Condolences to him and his family.

But I don't know whats worse, McCoist looking to motivate our youth by telling them they'll be millionaires or Cole saying he lost his phone so he just didn't bother turning up for a game.

Sums up both of them sadly. One completely engrossed by money and the other who's attitude cost him a career at Rangers.

The broken phone story sounds a bit like "the dog ate my homework" and it seems even he is aware his attitude was not right but at the same time I can sympathise with his position working with a useless manager that persisted with players that were playing crap without offering alternative players the opportunity. Don't think Daz was a great footballer but I can't imagine him being worse than the useless Greek guy.

The broken phone story sounds a bit like "the dog ate my homework" and it seems even he is aware his attitude was not right but at the same time I can sympathise with his position working with a useless manager that persisted with players that were playing crap without offering alternative players the opportunity. Don't think Daz was a great footballer but I can't imagine him being worse than the useless Greek guy.

McCoist played Argyriou, Broadfoot, Hegarty, Fauré and Andy Mitchell at right back over the course of the season in D3 iirc. Holiday Daz must've been out the country and missed it happening. Regularly.