Open Sale Of Season Tickets - Why Are Some Areas Greyed Out?

Anyone know what the deal is with the club deck and copland rear being greyed out when viewing the stadium plan ?

Interestingly there appear to be fewer seats available now than when I looked as we were starting in the 3rd division.

The broomloan stand seems to be the only one with lots of availability.

Low sales I'd imagine, club deck usually stays closed if we have sold under 20k tickets, assuming it's the same with the copland rear.

So you're saying we've sold under 20,000 tickets? Must have missed the anouncement from the club a few weeks ago that said we'd surpassed 22,500 before the open sale. Reading to much ill phil i presume.

The reason the club deck isn't available is that is normally the last to go on sale and the reason for the copland rear is the Union bears are moving there.

So you're saying we've sold under 20,000 tickets? Must have missed the anouncement from the club a few weeks ago that said we'd surpassed 22,500 before the open sale. Reading to much ill phil i presume.

The reason the club deck isn't available is that is normally the last to go on sale and the reason for the copland rear is the Union bears are moving there.

they're not moving there. They got rejected.

Anyone know what the deal is with the club deck and copland rear being greyed out when viewing the stadium plan ?

Interestingly there appear to be fewer seats available now than when I looked as we were starting in the 3rd division.

The broomloan stand seems to be the only one with lots of availability.

Greetings Earthlings,

greys.jpg

We are only here to see The Rangers.

You must have missed the announcement from the club that the Union Bears are not moving to Copland Rear.

The Club Deck is on sale and always has been for STs.

Dunno why it's greyed out, but it happens alot and is probably to encourage people to use the other stands first for atmosphere purposes. I know folk with CD tickets, so it's def open. You can ask for tickets there if you go to the TO or phone up. When it was briefly available a while back it looked to me like about 1-1500 had been sold in the CD.

Source?

My best pal's wee cousin's nephew plays 7-a-side with Joe the Hibs U20's coach wee boy and Joe is in contact with Ian Murray, Ian Murray still keeps in touch with some of the Murray Park staff, he happened to be walking past the guy who locks the gates at night whilst out shopping at Braehead and they got chatting for a bit.. Afterwards Ian asked the gate-man, so I hear there's a great buzz going about Rangers with the new management and new regime kicking in to place? The gate-man replied "Well Ian, I heard from my girlfriend's Dad's work-mate that there's a guy from Dennistoun who's close with a girl in the Rangers ticket-office and they reckon there's around 30,000 season tickets sold so far"

And that's the source

My best pal's wee cousin's nephew plays 7-a-side with Joe the Hibs U20's coach wee boy and Joe is in contact with Ian Murray, Ian Murray still keeps in touch with some of the Murray Park staff, he happened to be walking past the guy who locks the gates at night whilst out shopping at Braehead and they got chatting for a bit.. Afterwards Ian asked the gate-man, so I hear there's a great buzz going about Rangers with the new management and new regime kicking in to place? The gate-man replied "Well Ian, I heard from my girlfriend's Dad's work-mate that there's a guy from Dennistoun who's close with a girl in the Rangers ticket-office and they reckon there's around 30,000 season tickets sold so far"

And that's the source

eTfqr.gif