*** The Official Hibernian Vs Rangers Match Thread ***

Essandoh

I want Rangers to win every game they play, but realise that's not going to happen.

I can take losing if we were beaten by a better team, but we are losing here by making basic mistakes, and that's on us.

Folk will say it'll take time, and I agree, but I've waited 3 years already

I want Rangers to win every game they play, but realise that's not going to happen.

I can take losing if we were beaten by a better team, but we are losing here by making basic mistakes, and that's on us.

Folk will say it'll take time, and I agree, but I've waited 3 years already

That's not MW's fault. HE needs to be given time.

Basic mistakes can happen this early in the season. Remember we haven't had a proper preseason.

Chillax, ffs.

I'm intrigued to see how Warbuton and weir get on at Rangers I wish them all the best .The problem with Mark Warbuton (being a Brentford supporter) there is strong belive he never actually signed any players only he might, might have had some influence in getting Alex Pritchard on loan .that is was why he departed from Brentford .Matthew Benham preferred a mathematical statistics to make assessments and hired two people from his other club in Denmark these statistics were based on how far a player runs he's optimum speed , average speed and so on.

The signings incidentally were fantastic and eventually I'm sure more and more clubs will be using these type of analysts rather than a recommendation from a coach.

The problem I had with Warbuton was tactically I thought we were naive in the sense with this cavalier approach of attacking football we were very exposed at the back our record against the top eight teams in the championship was poor. An example that we lost last year four times to the best desfensive team Middlesbrough. our league match against them at the riverside was extremely poor trailing 1-0 he elected to play three at the back? leadbeater tore us apart it could have been 6-7 !the reason I belive he departed from us was Benham could see through this .for me the reason for Brentford success was our new owner and he's approach too recruitment. I hope for all you gers I'm wrong.