Warburton And Wahgorn Post Match Interview And Reaction

I love how he mentions that it's about the squad, and not the 11 or the 14. Hopefully this means we'll get different starting 11s against different teams, and have some thought go into the squad rather than the same static 11 over the course of the season.

Great to see him mention about Hardie and Walsh too, as though they're on the fringes ready to break through.

I wonder what kind of role Murdoch will have to play this season though.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Just wow! I am so refreshed hearing Warburton and now Waghorn. I'm am so happy to be a bear and I had forgotten what it was like to enjoy a game of football so much.

Won't be long and teams, home or away, will be fearful of us. Just like the good old days!

Great interview again from MW, just oozes class every time he speaks, but I'm probably even more impressed with Waghorns. He really comes across as someone with a real determination to succeed at this club in the couple of clips I've seen. I think it's easy now to see what MW means by adding value off the pitch, every interview we have seen from these new signings have been brilliant. They all speak well and seem to air a quite confidence, real desire to work hard and succeed and perhaps most importantly, that all seem delighted and honoured to be at our magnificent football club.

Reminds me of the interview Sir Furious gave after the sheep humped us at Hampden.

Two great interviews. So refreshing to hear honesty from the manager and players feeling privileged to play in front of a tremendous support!

What a day. Fucking brilliant!

That's what I thought too when I watched it. Warbs overriding thoughts on the match seemed to be how we must do better! That's a winning mentality right there!

That was fckn amazing, I'll be honest after half an hour I had my head in my hands, but after the free kick, what a difference. Some of the teams in this league are going to be shitting themselves coming to Ibrox.

Have the impression that MW is so confident of promotion that he is already building his squad for the top flight. When we get promoted he wants us to be challenging for everything, AS IT SHOULD BE.

Enjoyed Waggys interview as well. Is he not too skinny to be a striker and no beard, nice to see.

Refreshing change after the last few seasons.

The only negative about that whole interview and today was the use of the word Ireland when describing the under 20's tour, they are in Northern Ireland, a simple mistake which i am sure will be put right at the next lodge meeting in the board room.

Other than that is it just possible that after 3 years we have someone in charge with a team around him that actually know what they are doing?

I think so