90 Minutes And One Thing's Clear Already.

McCoist never managed to get his lot playing anything like that in terms of quality or style.

McCoist's three wasted years stand as a shameful comparison on even just that basis.

All in all, it makes for a shocking indictment of the last three years.

Sorry to make a negative post on a positive day, but the thought just won't vacate my mind.

Just how can Warburton turn so many things round so quickly?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Three wasted, long years. If it wasn't for the booze, I'll be honest and say I wouldn't have went to as many games as I did under him, infact most games I left for the pub at half time, if even that. I went to Elgin and Peterhead and never even left the pub.

Today, who the fuck would want to leave for the pub on that showing?

Three years later, hopefully we're finally getting it right.

You'll get the usual not another mccoist post but the man is a cunt and what he done to us in a football sense is as bad as anything Murray, Whyte, Green or whoever has done to us in a financial sense.

And all the while I imagine he is still earning more than Warburton.

You'll get the usual not another mccoist post but the man is a cunt and what he done to us in a football sense is as bad as anything Murray, Whyte, Green or whoever has done to us in a financial sense.

And all the while I imagine he is still earning more than Warburton.

(tu)

yea have to agree night and day between this season and the last 3... i was actually laughing at the difference between the players we have signed and the ones mcoist signed comparing tavernier with foster halliday with black waghorn with boyd wilson with mohsni.. the list goes on and on what a massive difference in quality ability and attitude the squad has i hope ally was watching that game today and can see the difference himself... still pinching myself at today as how much of a difference it was cant remember us playing that well and exciting in sooooooooo long... defiantley deserved after the games we have had to watch especially last season which was so boring... me and my old man use to sit there just knowing what to expect and not even wanting to watch it last season but had too :lol::lol:

McCoist never managed to get his lot playing anything like that in terms of quality or style.

McCoist's three wasted years stand as a shameful comparison on even just that basis.

All in all, it makes for a shocking indictment of the last three years.

Sorry to make a negative post on a positive day, but the thought just won't vacate my mind.

In hindsight, you're absolutely correct. However, at the time of admin and being thrown out the SPL we needed McCoist and Jardine at and around the club. If we had a proper board who were interested in football and not their own pockets then it was obvious after 12 months that he wasn't the man and should have been shown the door.

So yeh rip into Ally but don't forget to mention inept and dodgy board of directors

You fuckin ruined it

I sincerely hope not.

It's just looking so much better than what we've been used to already.

To be fair, I think McCall would have done a lot better this season too, but losing home and away to a team he managed months earlier and finished below three teams we actually beat last year meant there was a huge question mark over him. Nonetheless, he did get better performances than McCoist generally.

I get where you are coming from OP - such a glorious day, a long over due brilliant day which to be honest caps off a great few weeks however every now and again it is interrupted with a WTF moment. It really is time to move on however some should be ashamed of themselves. 650k an approx a month and look at the transformation!

Just think what Warburton could do with £15k per week.

Useless prick.

Well let me work this out...

£15K a week works out to an annual wage of £680K a year.

With that money you could buy every one of the signings that we made this year, and still have £15K left to pay the rent and the leccy.

Well let me work this out...

£15K a week works out to an annual wage of £680K a year.

With that money you could buy every one of the signings that we made this year, and still have £15K left to pay the rent and the leccy.

£780k. (tu)

Things will only get better by playing more games. It's going to be fun to watch young, hungry, talented players fighting for a spot every week. Making a run at the Scottish Cup shouldn't be out of the question based on that second half today.