Waghorn's First Goal

If half his goals he will score this season bounce of his arse I couldn't care less, and he even talks better to the media than he plays.

Do all young players down south get media training? They all seem to be able to handle the media stuff really well.

I think at the top teams that is something they look at. Was it Sunderland he came through the youth ranks at? I'd imagine they would have done that being a premier league team.

Must have had him doing deadlifts, squats, benches as well. The boys a tank!

As he said in his interview, we've seen them missed, and the second had a touch of luck to it. I also take what Mightybears says, he looks short of a yard of pace, but im hopin with a run of games this guy could be a real find. Hes a tank, he holds the ball up well, his awareness is good, his runs are top drawer and he looks up for it. Hes already the one im willing to do really well. He also speaks very well not just about the game in general, but about the club. There seems to be alot of respect being shown by the new players towards the badge. That, i like.

Tbf, I thought he was quite pacy!

As ive said above i tend to agree with MB on this one, although like i also said im hopin thats just a little sharpness and that yard or two will come with games. One hings for sure, once he gets goin he'll take some fuckin stoppin.

As ive said above i tend to agree with MB on this one, although like i also said im hopin thats just a little sharpness and that yard or two will come with games. One hings for sure, once he gets goin he'll take some fuckin stoppin.

haha, yeah I agree. Looks strong as hell as well, so I could imagine he will be able to hold up play really well!

One thing is for sure, he looks a player!