Darren Mcgregor Or Rob Kiernan?

With all the new signings coming in, McGregor seems to have gone under the Radar, Used for half a hour against Burnley then never featured in the Hivs game. Big Rob looks a half decent player and competition is good for the squad but I feel like McGregor should have been one of the guys we built the team around?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes a decent back up but with the style of play he doesn't fit it aswell as kiernan as dont think he is as comfortable on the ball he can tackle etc which is fine but would rather see us improve kiernan think he will have a lot more to offer.. and who the hell builds a team around a defender!? :lol:

hes a decent back up but with the style of play he doesn't fit it aswell as kiernan as dont think he is as comfortable on the ball he can tackle etc which is fine but would rather see us improve kiernan think he will have a lot more to offer.. and who the hell builds a team around a defender!? :lol:

I think Kiernan has been good, but not brilliant, he seems to always have his arms up all over the opposition, I like mcgregor because he can give any attacker 5 yards and catch them easily, he used to get caught under the ball but the last few months of last season he started to win everything in the air. I didn't say build a team around him, I said he should have been one of the ones, part of the spine at CB.

I think Kiernan has been good, but not brilliant, he seems to always have his arms up all over the opposition, I like mcgregor because he can give any attacker 5 yards and catch them easily, he used to get caught under the ball but the last few months of last season he started to win everything in the air. I didn't say build a team around him, I said he should have been one of the ones, part of the spine at CB.

hmm he was defiantly my favorite player last season no doubt about it i totally agree he could still do a job for us there but i think MW would rather go with youth as easier to embed the new style of play with younger players i think mcgregor is now 29.. also has that stigma of last season attached to him i can see why he has been demoted to second string from the managers point of view and he haven't seen kiernan enough yet so the jury is still out on him time will tell i suppose... would rather have mcgregor there than zaliukas that's for sure!!

hmm he was defiantly my favorite player last season no doubt about it i totally agree he could still do a job for us there but i think MW would rather go with youth as easier to embed the new style of play with younger players i think mcgregor is now 29.. also has that stigma of last season attached to him i can see why he has been demoted to second string from the managers point of view and he haven't seen kiernan enough yet so the jury is still out on him time will tell i suppose... would rather have mcgregor there than zaliukas that's for sure!!

yeah mate for sure, Zaliukas is just taking up a youth players place in the first team.

27 guests.

See if you're going to start a shit stirring thread, OP?

At least tell your boyfriends no to sit and view the thread right away.

What's a shit stirring thread? Just stating my opinion and seeing what others think, that's what I thought the purpose of a forum was?