Haris Vuckic Solo Goal

Anyone who thinks vuckic is not a good player is either an idiot, or too bitter regarding Mike Ashley to admit he sent us a good player - which is really pathetic and childish.

Nail firmly on the head. Would like to see him in the Ncastle first team squad. Never hid when he played for us unlike some of the other wasters.

Always thought Vuckic could be exceptional had he had a good preseason and a run of games without injury, I loved watching him last season with us. Always felt he was a threat whenever he had the ball and he could play a pass that you wouldn't expect.

Think we lack a player like him just now but I don't know if Warburton sees him fitting into his style. Whatever happens all the best to him as last season would have been more embarrassing without his run at the end of the season albeit he looked knackered in the Motherwell games.

I've championed Templeton for years but I'm finally starting to lose hope. I doubt we'll get Scott Allan too. I think Vuckic could be worth a punt but would he come to us now? Is Warburton even interested? It doesn't seem that way.