Eye Opener

Have to agree 100% you are either a Rangers supporter or a Rangers hater there doesn't appear to be any middle ground. My brother in law is from Perth and a big St Johnston fan as is his son and they both hate Rangers with a passion. You would expect it from taigs but it is rife from supporters of all Scottish teams.Bottom line is they are all jealous of our history being the most successful team in the world.

When any cnut I know who doesn't support the Rangers starts to give it any lip, I turn it into a personal thing to fucking embarrass them. I start to remind them of all their good mates, family, etc. who support Rangers and ask them why they hate Rangers when there all these good folk in their lives who follow them. Once they have backed down I then ask them who they support. When they try to remind me that I know fine well who they support, I just remind them that there is only one team I care about so I am never too interested in who anyone else supports!

Leaves them with no leg to stand on.

Have to agree 100% you are either a Rangers supporter or a Rangers hater there doesn't appear to be any middle ground. My brother in law is from Perth and a big St Johnston fan as is his son and they both hate Rangers with a passion. You would expect it from taigs but it is rife from supporters of all Scottish teams.Bottom line is they are all jealous of our history being the most successful team in the world.

My brothers in law support the filth. They wouldn't dream of starting any mince. But they are all very decent human beings to be fair.

Comes with the territory of being the most successful.

Their birthdays and christmasses all came at once when we were demoted, their day of reckoning is fast appraching though.

BBC having to call us champions of Scotland, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd having to form a guard of honour for us.

celt*c filling their stadium again, just because we're visiting.

I'm so hard right now.

I thrive on their hatred wether it is a bitter inbred mhank or a banjo playing sheepshagger , the root cause of all their hatred is the jelousy that rips through them that they are not us and the reason it has ramped up is they believe they came so close to getting rid of us for good , however it has and never will happened and our revival however long takes will break them like nothing before and be so so sweet

That 6-2 win was a wake up call for the haters they realise we are actually on the way back and are going to become a threat.

The first chance they have and they have unleashed their venom.

As i said in another thread Dundee Utd have had their team raped by the child molesters but hardly a murmur.

Every time I go abroad people ask about the Rangers and say its shocking how we were treated. I wonder what people say to fans of other clubs when they go abroad, or if it boils their blood to only hear Rangers mentioned.

Every time I go abroad people ask about the Rangers and say its shocking how we were treated. I wonder what people say to fans of other clubs when they go abroad, or if it boils their blood to only hear Rangers mentioned.

I was having a fag at Universal Studios and a South American guy had a conversation with a family from Edinburgh. All he talked about was us :D

Also spotted 3 bears in the one day.

Like I said, Florida is a good wee Proddy state.

I was in a taxi in Tenerife & got talking to the driver about football & even he couldn't believe the way we've been treated. It's the same when we get deliveries at work & it's an English driver. They can't believe the way we were treated by the sfa. FFS, I'm sure Portsmouth were going through the same thing around the same time as us, & they were getting help from the English fa to pay bills etc. Yet all the sfa done to us was hit us with fine after fine & made us pay old debts that we shouldn't have had to. Only the Rangers & only in Scotland.

This. It's especially true in England. Scum think they're adored down here but it's quite the opposite.

Karma is gonna be one helluva bitch for these significant "others" when we are back on top. I said it 4 years ago that only one club will ever stop the Mhanks from winning the league and it's us. Nothing in the years since have changed my mind so we will laugh at these no mark clubs as we pass them on their way down and we will revel in it - oh how sweet it will be, we just need to bide our time and keep the faith!

Having learned from the DR today that Roaring Ronnie has decided to bring the fear factor back to C*ltic Park are we obliged to call social services?

Theoretically yes, but sad to say they would only join in. They are employed by GCC and they did employ phil macgobble after all.