Spfl Carge Motherwell Over Playoff Trouble

NitshillBear

The players have been banned from shagging the lassies at Dalziel High too.

Behave yourself. Dalziel High is a good school.

At least it was back in the late 60's early 70's when I went there and the 6th girls were definitely worth shagging.

They ran on a park to wind us up, forgive me if I'm not as offended as everyone else here.

They do it at the last home game.of the Season every year, they're never usually as rowdy as they were against ua but given what was at stake and the fact they managed to beat us in Final I can understand it too, they did they same to them on Helicopter Sunday and we laughed our arses off at it

Behave yourself. Dalziel High is a good school.

At least it was back in the late 60's early 70's when I went there and the 6th girls were definitely worth shagging.

I recall a young filly who went to Dalziel High back in the late 60's. I'd been fishing with some mates out at the old loch above the Clyde at what is now Strathclyde Park and this stunner appeared from nowhere....school blazer etc..

What happened next used to be described as "a line-up". ;)

Her undergarments were last seen floating down the Clyde.

Hell knows what she told her Maw'. :D

I recall a young filly who went to Dalziel High back in the late 60's. I'd been fishing with some mates out at the old loch above the Clyde at what is now Strathclyde Park and this stunner appeared from nowhere....school blazer etc..

What happened next used to be described as "a line-up". ;)

Her undergarments were last seen floating down the Clyde.

Hell knows what she told her Maw'. :D

Any photos or I call bullshit ??

Reading have been fined £100,000 by the Football Association for failing to prevent a pitch invasion after their FA Cup quarter-final replay with Bradford.

The Championship club won the tie 3-0 but have been found guilty of breaching FA rule E20, which they had denied, at the Madejski Stadium on 16 March.

Aston Villa were fined £200,000 in May for a pitch invasion during their last-eight win over West Bromwich Albion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet the punishment is nothing like this !!!!!!!!!

Are police reviewing cctv and tv camera footage for offenders who were on the park? Are they actively looking to identify and arrest the individual Motherwell fans seen goading Rangers fans to fight?

Why has it taken so long for these charges to be brought while they were creaming themselves to punish Moshni?