Champions League

kcd1983

Fuck the taigs and Malmo. Honestly couldnt give a shit who wins. Even the CL doesnt take away from the fact that they are an irrelevance without us.

And they smell like shite anaw

Shouldn't be in bears den but to make it rangers related we need the scottish teams to start winning in Europe or we will never see the champions league again. The Premiership is now classed as the 25th best league in Europe going by the co efficient after last nights result. Only 6 or 7 years ago we were up at about 14th with 2 CL places up for grabs.

Shouldn't be in bears den but to make it rangers related we need the scottish teams to start winning in Europe or we will never see the champions league again. The Premiership is now classed as the 25th best league in Europe going by the co efficient after last nights result. Only 6 or 7 years ago we were up at about 14th with 2 CL places up for grabs.

Ssssshhh you! we have got a game coming up.

I have little interest in competitions which do not involve Rangers, as soon as we go out of cups including the CL I don't even watch it.

This. Id rather watch a Rangers vs Brora Rangers friendly than a CL final because unless Rangers are in it i dont care and get no joy or excitement from watching