*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

5 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

Fuck the atmosphere, i'd rather see them rot in the lower leagues losing cash by the season and downsizing finishing in a lower position each time, hopefully this is the last time these wee bastards get the Blue ££££, hope that Dundee Hivs mob rot with them for many seasons just for my amusement then go bust together.

No1 likes us tho but we have to have teams to play and I would rather the better ones. These cunts aren't going to die in our lifetime. As for the Blue ££££ to many of us (probs a good few on here) like Easter road as an away day so they will always get the away support. Dundee hibs will go this year so that's good enough for me. I want us to hand out a few beatings along the way and let all these cunts know they have fucked with the wrong team. 

4 hours ago, soulboy said:

saw a post on FB stating hivs will have to play 7 games in 21 days in May if they finish 3rd in the league so heres hoping

I was wondering that

i see the premiership play off 5th & 6th games (if they make it that far) are the Thursday 19th may & Sunday 22nd May

wity the cup final the 21st, that can't be right 

9 minutes ago, Gillete said:

I was wondering that

i see the premiership play off 5th & 6th games (if they make it that far) are the Thursday 19th may & Sunday 22nd May

wity the cup final the 21st, that can't be right 

If hibs reach the playoff finals, they will be on the 17th and 25th of May.

Cup final will stay on the 21st

26 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Well hardie just shat on that theory!!

Whats he thinking! :belm:

He should be giving away penalties, scoring og's etc :wink:  On a positive note though, he looks like a player for the future 

A win for Falkirk and it's on all on Hibs to try and win 6 games to get up

Personally, for selfish reasons, I hope they draw 3-3 in each game, losing 3-2 up until the last minute and score in the last minute after huffing and puffing to get the equaliser

Then, if I know the rules correctly, they endure a gruelling 30 minutes extra time period in each game and winning on penalties up until they play Killie and lose 20-19 on penalties so that there hope goes to the wire and the crush comes down on them so hard they all start fucking greeting like wee school lassies

Junkie fucks

So the spoonburners have to beat Dumbarton at home on Tuesday to move level on points with Falkirk. Unless they win by 8 goals or more they will still be behind on goal difference. They then face QOTS at home on Sunday whilst Falkirk are at home to Morton. Really hope Falkirk hold their nerve. The more games the Hibs have to play before the cup final the better. 

Looking good for Hibs going through six play off games now. My hope is they get to the play off final totally knackered and have a slim 1-0 win at home in the first leg to make them totally distracted at the final. Its my opinion that our heavy defeat to Motherwell last season was partly due to fatigue.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Pretty sure this is what occurs, a one of match to determine who finishes 2nd and third.

Would love this to happen. HIVs would do well to field a full team for the final, they'd be knackered :lol:

10 minutes ago, BF2 said:

The season would still be going on in July knowing the SPFL.

Surely Hivs will have to play all their games in the scheduled time? All in the name of sporting integrity!

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

Wasn't sure if Hibs would have got second because they won more games.

Hope they finish 3rd regardless.

This could be the case. There's no way they'd play another game, there simply wouldn't be time.