Has Anyone Read This Little Piece ?

I actually had to read it twice to see that its allegedly from a journalist.

Or is it deliberate now to wind up People?

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/aidan-smith-ballsy-hibs-right-to-rebuff-rangers-1-3853403

Pretty sure it's a guest piece from a Hibs fan to be honest.

They can sing it all they want, say it all they want, deny it all they want but they KNOW we're Rangers and we're coming for them all. Shitey wee clubs like the hiv's will never amount to anything in Scottish football......ballsy?? don't make me laugh.

As for the journo, another one trying to make a name for himself and pander to those that hate us. "The Scotsman"? Everyone one of them carry British passports, get over it.

Right now hibs and their support have been congratulating themselves on how they've handled this whole affair.

Got a sneaky feeling that come December , when hibs could quite easily be well behind in the league and SA pre signs for Rangers for nothing , they won't be quite so smug .

Pretty sure it's a guest piece from a Hibs fan to be honest.

True, but the newspaper still have editorial obligations.

"They told their fans they’d get him “whatever it takes”"

Can't remember anyone from Ibrox saying this about Scott Alan

Right now hibs and their support have been congratulating themselves on how they've handled this whole affair.

Got a sneaky feeling that come December , when hibs could quite easily be well behind in the league and SA pre signs for Rangers for nothing , they won't be quite so smug .

If Hibs were totally out of contention the Allan will be sold to us for a January move.

If Hibs were totally out of contention the Allan will be sold to us for a January move.

Perhaps. Think it would depend on the cost.

I'm not sure if I'd want to spend money if he's already pre signed for free . I'd rather put it towards another addition, perhaps another striker. Like I say , depends on the price.

Just console yourself with the knowledge that the journalist/blogger will be crying himself to sleep at the end of the season when it is confirmed that Hibs have found their level and are now an established second tier club. League reconstruction is the only way they're going up at the end of this season.

Can someone help me out? I am having difficulty being offended by the article and I really want to join in the whole being offended thing.

Thanks in advance.

Just read it and whilst not offended was concerned by a number of inaccuracies in it. As someone said earlier, more of a blog than a bona fide article

Can someone help me out? I am having difficulty being offended by the article and I really want to join in the whole being offended thing.

Thanks in advance.

It is more the tone and inaccuracies.

Our bids are mischievous (they may be, I don't know, but we are genuinely trying to get the guy)..... The fans 'generally' have taken to Warburton.....The fact we were supposedly told we'd do 'whatever it takes' to get him..... No big deal made of Hibs being the ones who are shouting to the press.

Just a general feeling of git it up yees because we are the bad ones and Hibs are the slighted party.