Another Day... Another Defaming Headline

DeanMK

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mentioned in another thread, I am happy to be out of Scotland, Our media is just filth, they are like petulant children were honest decent reporting flies out the window. The rise of nationalism in Scotland has played a big part in this, and Scotland as a country is being fast left behind the ret of the world. A young football player enjoys himself..big deal..a racist little scumbag posts horrible comments...nothing done. Scottish reporters have an agenda , and it's an agenda of racism, because failure to act on what that little shit said is an act of condonement, therefore, a racist act. Pathetic!

I disagree Oduwa was taking the piss out of Colin Hamilton but I actually agree that was a disgraceful bit of play on his part, because he should have flicked the ball over the guys head then turned around and nutmegged the moaning cunt just for a laugh :thumbup: Now THAT would have been called taking the piss :moon::lol:

:lol:

He'll have 3 more cracks at Alloa to work on that one!

When did Scott Allan choose Celtic over Rangers as they said in the article?! He chose Rangers but Hibs would not deal with us. If anything Cetic were sloppy seconds

I wish you would stop letting facts interfere with the brilliant unbiased stories of the Scottish media. Now you will upset all the deluded Timothy lurkers on this forum doh

Can you not see the fear in their eyes when you walk down the street and the hysteria in their articles :animal:

Shame on you,mate :thumbup:

It's all been said already really but the Scottish press have really got their knickers in a twist here. 'Young black player is racially abused' could have been their story but, no they make entertaining football the crime. I will run out of newspapers I can read online eventually.

The lad tried to show the manager and the crowd that he has skills. We enjoyed his time on the park in an otherwise quiet second half.

The linesman chocked off a perfectly good goal and gave one that was offside. That could have been a headline 'shocking state of refereeing in Scotland' but instead the lad does a trick and he is suddenly 'disrespecting' other players. These gutter press writers are plonkers.

Someone does that on a park to you, you go right through them. You don't go running to tell someone how you're getting the piss took out yae.

Aye! but you're a dirty wee bassa who gets suspended every 4 weeks :mutley:

that's bang out of order m8

What's bang out of order? It wasn't me who called him that was it?

I'm not usually one for tit for tat he said she said but when you are seeing news stories about celebrities being attacked or bad mouthed by twitter trolls in the press on a near daily basis I would fully expect somebody to pick up on that tweet and show the guy up for the brain dead idiot that he is.

A footballer player doing a flick over an opponents head isn't worth column inches. Publicly exposing and showing up a racist idiot should be.

Load of shite if that was ronaldo or messi it would have been described as outrageous or genius but up here he's an arsehole. Should have been a foul at the other side of it too if the ref didn't bottle the desision. Hope the boy keeps it up. Can honestly say some of the skill we've seen so far this year has been easily more memorable than the last 3 years (obviously)

I truly hope that we show no compassion or sympathy to any other side. As Warburton says in every interview it's all about us and it's all about what we do, making us the very best we can be.

I want us to hammer every single team and be utterly relentless in doing so. Play as attractive, offensive and as exciting as possible, scoring as many and humiliating as many as we can along the way. If you can get results in an entertaining manner then fucking bring it.

I want us to make every other club fear, hate and rage at us more than ever before. The biggest hurt we can cause teams is on the park. This is our time and I think the next few years are gonna be amazing....

Aye but the player would know I didn't like what he done rather than greeting like a wee lassie about it :lol:

That is perfectly true Davie son, but he wouldn't be able to complain to anybody anyway...It's a bit hard to say something when yer teeth are scattered all over the 18 yard box. :D

A defender in a huff because he gets done; his options are : play in a different part of the pitch (if he has the skill), quit football.

You can smell the fear from the timmy press. Lets hope he shows us more of the same. The only way to counter this bile is to show more skill and trying the outrageous.

Oduwa is called 'a monkey' on Twitter after the game and yet some lower league, part time defender moaning about how doing a flick is disrespectful is deemed more headline worthy.......

I think Mr Kenny McLeod is about to find out his scaffolding will soon collapse on his head quite soon when the Local constabulary pay a visit to RDA Scaffolding in Bothwell. He'll see it's actually himself who is the 'Monkey'

I think Mr Kenny McLeod is about to find out his scaffolding will soon collapse on his head quite soon when the Local constabulary pay a visit to RDA Scaffolding in Bothwell. He'll see it's actually himself who is the 'Monkey'

The thing that baffles me is how many people (not just football fans but people who dish it out to other celebrities too) think they can post stuff like that and assume it won't be noticed.

There's been enough examples of people getting in trouble for it that you would think anybody with half a brain would know what the outcome is going to be and decide it's simply not worth it.

3 years ago

comments

YOU’VE Scot to see it to believe it!

Check out this outrageous piece of skill from Dundee United ace Gary Mackay-Steven during the SPL outfit’s clash with Kilmarnock on Saturday.

The Sun.

The thing that baffles me is how many people (not just football fans but people who dish it out to other celebrities too) think they can post stuff like that and assume it won't be noticed.

There's been enough examples of people getting in trouble for it that you would think anybody with half a brain would know what the outcome is going to be and decide it's simply not worth it.

Therein lies the problem and the answer,mate! they haven't even got half a brain, plus the fact that when it concerns anything to do with Rangers their jealousy and hatred automatically spews from their body like 12 pints of stout and a curry spews shite from an arsehole.

They are not normal people. :pipe: