Bitter Stubbs At It Again

LeeWallaceRFC

Bitterness ripping right out the cunt. We've started well and we are looking good, they cunts can't compete so the Fenian loving bastard does what they all do and tries to get amongst us with the you've got money pish, for fuck sake they say we're skint one minute then say we're out of order for spending too much what the fuck is it ?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a bitter and desperate man after just two games he is pandering to the HIV fans to keep his job, the big fly ugly cunt knows Warbs will get him the sack. I also remember him saying before we beat them 6-2 that his team was much better prepared than last season and were ready for us, Warbs said it was part of our pre season, add that to him losing by far his best player and us adding a few more quality signings since then and you can see why the bitter Elephant man is shitting himself.

I've not heard or read such interview on an official capacity but twitter is awash with the following, and god I hope it's accurate. Go tell 'em Warbs.....

Mark Warburton on Alan Stubbs 'easy job' comment: "Any manager without the facts should keep his mouth shut and concentrate on his own club"

Warburton will surely get the message that EVERYTHING is about the Rangers. Concentrating on their own club ALWAYS comes second best to ours.

And what is this HibsTV pish about? :D

Bitterness ripping right out the cunt. We've started well and we are looking good, they cunts can't compete so the Fenian loving bastard does what they all do and tries to get amongst us with the you've got money pish, for fuck sake they say we're skint one minute then say we're out of order for spending too much what the fuck is it ?

We don't have any money being pumped in (its there if needed) all the money I'd say we've spent is covered by ST sales... so its not our fault our fanbase is much bigger,

Also we can attract better players with the likely hood of Europe around to corner.

I am confident Mark Warburton will take this all in his stride and will not show disrespect to Hibs or Stubbs in return.If our players apply themselves properly and dispatch of Hibs Stubbs can then claim its easy because Hibs are shite and he focuses more on us than his own team.Its all about the Rangers.

Don't put a coupon on this week mate your predictions are shite lol. Im glad Warbs answered him, we have been turning the other cheek to the abuse others give us for far too long, its time to fight the Rangers corner and be proud as fuck doing it. The Board, Manager, Players, Staff and Fans should defend our great Club from all attackers at all times.

He is a complete dildo of a man he really is. His attempts at mind games are pathetic. You will find our wage bill is actually significantly lower than last season and we have hardly paid a ransom in transfer fees. What we have done is brought in the correct type of player to play a specific system.

Yeah. You'd think if he was going to open his mouth and let start spewing shite, he'd be able to get some of it right. Mark's later comments about him concentrating on his own team seem more apt than ever when you read what he's actually been saying.