Bitter Stubbs At It Again

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is making sure he goes to the top of the "cnuts to be put in their place" List...A sad and bitter man who thinks talking about and having fly digs at Scotlands Most Successful Football Club will keep him in a job..It is the dole or as a number 2 (hehehe) that he will end up sooner or later...

Guy's an idiot. His team had 3 good games/results against us last year but even against the worst Rangers team in living memory, they would have finished a distant third if Ally hadn't chucked it. His team might win the odd game against us if we have a bad day but don't see them being anywhere close to us at the end of the season.

I've not heard or read such interview on an official capacity but twitter is awash with the following, and god I hope it's accurate. Go tell 'em Warbs.....

Mark Warburton on Alan Stubbs 'easy job' comment: "Any manager without the facts should keep his mouth shut and concentrate on his own club"

I've not heard or read such interview on an official capacity but twitter is awash with the following, and god I hope it's accurate. Go tell 'em Warbs.....

Mark Warburton on Alan Stubbs 'easy job' comment: "Any manager without the facts should keep his mouth shut and concentrate on his own club"

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/warburton-hits-back-at-stubbs_sto4869480/story.shtml

Cheers mate

Stubbs told Hibs TV: "It's very easy when you've got money to spend to bring in much better players than what was there at the start."

Warburton said in reply: "Clearly it must be easy managing Real Madrid and Man United then, I guess.

"I would suggest that any manager without the facts keeps his mouth shut and concentrates on his club and not worry about our club. That's the key point.

"Right now we are very respectful to every other club and manager, and unless you know any facts that I don't know, concentrate on your own team.

"I know what we have spent and that's a complete fallacy."

Cheers mate

Stubbs told Hibs TV: "It's very easy when you've got money to spend to bring in much better players than what was there at the start."

Warburton said in reply: "Clearly it must be easy managing Real Madrid and Man United then, I guess.

"I would suggest that any manager without the facts keeps his mouth shut and concentrates on his club and not worry about our club. That's the key point.

"Right now we are very respectful to every other club and manager, and unless you know any facts that I don't know, concentrate on your own team.

"I know what we have spent and that's a complete fallacy."

Or in other words shut your mouth you ugly gypo bastard :clap:

Mark Warburton's goes up even further in my estimation :21:

Fuck sake, Stubbs the guru of all thinks Mhanky, who gives a fuck what he thinks? Still all good to wind up the favourites before you come to play at the weekend, I am sure our lads will want to kick him in the balls for that one by destroying his team.

EDIT: Loved this bit

When asked if the comments were mind games ahead of Hibs' Ladbrokes Championship clash at Ibrox on Sunday, Warburton said: "I'm not the brightest man in the world but it will take a lot more than that to wind me up."

Fuck sake, Stubbs the guru of all thinks Mhanky, who gives a fuck what he thinks? Still all good to wind up the favourites before you come to play at the weekend, I am sure our lads will want to kick him in the balls for that one by destroying his team.

Correction, he's only got one ball :D

If Warburton was a top trump card - he'd get 10 in the 'Responding to and dealing with the scum who hate your club' category. Actually he'd get 10 in every category! A straight to the point, firm and may I say respectful response from our potentially new legend of a manger. Fuck off Stubbs!