Dundee Utd For The Drop?

He was having a go at his manager, who he appointed, and the players, but admitted to some bad decisions at boardroom level in the last 18 months. 

Try nearly four years ago you ugly, incompetent, bitter bastard.

Nice to see the fans are turning on him, hence the deflection and blatant anti-stealth tactic of sharing in some of that blame. 

It'd be nice if this Arab uprising went a little Libyan style. Perhaps we should call him BaDafty.

5 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

He was having a go at his manager, who he appointed, and the players, but admitted to some bad decisions at boardroom level in the last 18 months. 

Try nearly four years ago you ugly, incompetent, bitter bastard.

Nice to see the fans are turning on him, hence the deflection and blatant anti-stealth tactic of sharing in some of that blame. 

It'd be nice if this Arab uprising went a little Libyan style. Perhaps we should call him BaDafty.

I ranted and raved at the bitter twisted wee nyaffs picture on the stv news tonight saying almost the exact same things as this Oleg..I did however include a few cnuts and fuckers along with it..His old man had a bit of class about him but he is reaping exactly what he sowed, becoming a mouth piece and a player supplier to the tims and it's all coming back to haunt him now..Karma is indeed a bitch..If we don't play his pathetic wee Club again for 10 Years it would still be too soon..

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

I ranted and raved at the bitter twisted wee nyaffs picture on the stv news tonight saying almost the exact same things as this Oleg..I did however include a few cnuts and fuckers along with it..His old man had a bit of class about him but he is reaping exactly what he sowed, becoming a mouth piece and a player supplier to the tims and it's all coming back to haunt him now..Karma is indeed a bitch..If we don't play his pathetic wee Club again for 10 Years it would still be too soon..

Thing is, when we were shit in the early 80s, I didn't mind them as the least offensive of the three above us, but they've fair turned rancid over the years. 

I'd gladly see them disappear out the game.

Let's put it into context.

Dundee United have 14 points after 25 games. 

St. Mirren had 15 points last season after 25 games. 

St. Mirren were relegated at the end of the season with 30 points after a slight upturn in results. 

Will Dundee United even get this many? I doubt it...

Literally couldn't happen to a better club. I've never really had a problem with them up until about 5 years ago. Same with most clubs in Scotland, Motherwell for example bitter wee fucks as well now. 

I honestly think if they go down its the end for them, into admin which will mean a minimum of 2 years in the championship and that league regardless if us and Hibs go up is as strong as its ever been.

hehehehe

10 minutes ago, Bogtrotters said:

His fans are going in greater numbers than when they were in the top flight

Without us  tannadice will be empty

Likewise so will my M&S 34DD

A decent Rangers girl must always keep their word

34 DD really? I would not have guessed that!

18 minutes ago, Bogtrotters said:

His fans are going in greater numbers than when they were in the top flight

Without us  tannadice will be empty

Likewise so will my M&S 34DD

A decent Rangers girl must always keep their word

Is it likely that you will do what most good bookmakers do and pay out early?

there is something about him he's a creepy wee guy, he must be sick at the fact he hated us so much that he let it get in the way of his business and when we pass him on the wAy up then he won't have our wonderful supporters money who pack his place out every time to fall back on. He will miss us so much but maybe next time all the clubs try to kill us they might just think about the state Utd have ended up in and reconsider . Fuck them and the rest of the haters we are on our way back