Zelalem

Jaffinoz

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine if someone like Nicky law played how zelalem has been playing last couple of games! Would rather see young Thompson given a chance.

I'll second that, Thompson has been looking very tidy in the same position for the under 20s, deserves a shot.

He has the ability to make every one of us eat our words, hopefully he does that.

Don't think any of that team are playing well at the moment and it's unfair to single out an 18 year old just because of his reputation.

The gaffer needs to get them in and get them geed up again, everyone has lost their spark.

I dunno whether it's because we're not leathering teams anymore so they've lost the spring in the step that they had.

Zelalem reminded me of Barry Ferguson in his second spell this afternoon, sideways passes then doing a wee turn and ending up back in the same place with the same guys to beat.

We need to get the swagger back, this wee guy is full of himself as well, it's not showing on the park though, needs a wee push.

I believe Arsenal are still paying his wages

Our part of the deal is minuets on the pitch...even if he doesn't deserve them.

We should play him in home games.

Actually thought he was a bit better today than last week.

Not saying much that mind you.

With our style we need payers moving forward looking to make and be on the end of 1 2s around the box.

And while this will grate with some Law is more productive (this season) at that

He has the ability to make every one of us eat our words, hopefully he does that.

Don't think any of that team are playing well at the moment and it's unfair to single out an 18 year old just because of his reputation.

The gaffer needs to get them in and get them geed up again, everyone has lost their spark.

I dunno whether it's because we're not leathering teams anymore so they've lost the spring in the step that they had.

Zelalem reminded me of Barry Ferguson in his second spell this afternoon, sideways passes then doing a wee turn and ending up back in the same place with the same guys to beat.

We need to get the swagger back, this wee guy is full of himself as well, it's not showing on the park though, needs a wee push.

i dont think he's been unfairly singled out, it just seems like no matter how poor he is, he plays the next game, others have been dropped for being shite it would seem, miller today, holt, templeton, law to name a few

ive said it plenty in this thread, zelalem clearly isnt fitting into our style, sometimes it just doesnt happen no matter how good the player is, our midfield has regressed since him and oduwa were brought in, that cannot be denied given we were taking 5 and 6 off teams early this season, now we arent

I believe Arsenal are still paying his wages

Our part of the deal is minuets on the pitch...even if he doesn't deserve them.

We should play him in home games.

Actually thought he was a bit better today than last week.

Not saying much that mind you.

With our style we need payers moving forward looking to make and be on the end of 1 2s around the box.

And while this will grate with some Law is more productive (this season) at that

Where'd you get your inaccurate contract info?

i dont think he's been unfairly singled out, it just seems like no matter how poor he is, he plays the next game, others have been dropped for being shite it would seem, miller today, holt, templeton, law to name a few

ive said it plenty in this thread, zelalem clearly isnt fitting into our style, sometimes it just doesnt happen no matter how good the player is, our midfield has regressed since him and oduwa were brought in, that cannot be denied given we were taking 5 and 6 off teams early this season, now we arent

I don't disagree to be honest.

He seems to slow us down a bit and from what I can remember at the start of the season, Law was much more direct.

He came in and did pretty well , was at the Raith game at Ibrox and he had the swagger and was beating players with a drop of the shoulder, Oduwa was also on fire at that point. In between then and the international breaks he has went right off the boil.

I would give Thompson a go over him and explain why, the gaffer knows what he's doing though so I trust he will do what he thinks is best.

This lad wants to play the game at his pace and it's not happening. His touch and distribution was truly woeful today.

However at least he was trying to get on the ball. Oduwa has already chucked it judging from today. Didn't want to get involved, didn't want to take anybody on even on good 1 on 1 situations.

These loans looked good on paper but the reality of Scottish football has found them wanting so far.

This lad wants to play the game at his pace and it's not happening. His touch and distribution was truly woeful today.

However at least he was trying to get on the ball. Oduwa has already chucked it judging from today. Didn't want to get involved, didn't want to take anybody on even on good 1 on 1 situations.

These loans looked good on paper but the reality of Scottish football has found them wanting so far.

oduwa hit the post, and tbh unless he was maybe carrying a slight knock, didnt really deserve to be dropped, the livi game he was on form until he was literally kicked off the park

zelalem however hasnt done anything to deserve a place on the park for us, not yet anyway

I'd be quite happy if he left and got someone more of the Waghorn/Tavernier calibre.

He's not contributing for us.

The same Tavernier who hasn't kicked a ball for 4 weeks at least. If you're going to talk pish at least keep it slightly sensible.

It wasn't just him, Tavernier, Haliday, kiernan, Wallace, mckay, Miller Were all terrible, we definitely need strengthened in January to challenge players for the jersey because that was really poor.

Had foderingham not been in goals we would have lost, my man of the match!

Foderingham M.O.M.? did you go to the bog at hibs 2nd goal?