Zelalem

Jaffinoz

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so lets single out a 18year old lad fantastic how did Wes do against hibs?

Lets back the lad not be on his back.

thats a massive deflection, this is a thread about zelalem and a debate on wether he's right for the team at this moment in time

turning up against posties and brickies is one thing, its against the proper teams we need him, mccoists shambles of a squad got the same criticisms aimed at them so only fair that warburtons guys get it as well

I only saw the second half today, but the thing I noticed as opposed to his last couple of games was that his passes were going forwards, not sideways.

I don't know if that was a change in the ways others were moving, or if the boss had a word, but he was using all sorts of wee ploys to spring players behind Alloa. His ball control was way better than the last couple of games. Superb to watch.

thats a massive deflection, this is a thread about zelalem and a debate on wether he's right for the team at this moment in time

turning up against posties and brickies is one thing, its against the proper teams we need him, mccoists shambles of a squad got the same criticisms aimed at them so only fair that warburtons guys get it as well

I was asked how did he do against hibs I answered that by asking how Wes done. We can't criticize one player without doing the same to the rest unfair imo

He's a class act

If we had the finished article , he wouldn't be playing for us in the championship

He's here to develop and get game time and consistency in his play and I'm happy to have him

If he was the finished article, he wouldn't be playing for us no matter what League we were in. For an 18 yr old kid that can see a pass 2-3 moves ahead of the game is a real talent. All things being equal he will be playing in a top league within a few years.

I'd rather we use the likes of Law/Haliday and our own youngsters like Thompson TBH. He'll be a good player one day but do we need him to get out of this league? It's not like he's actually done a great deal.