Police Today

WCPRANGERS1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's lies. Complete lies :lol: we were holding it over our heads. Some of our fans feel the need to lie..

I can't speak for what happened wih yours, although I don't imagine it was taken off you for nothing, but there was a flag taken away for blocking advertising.

It was covering the advertising, which isn't allowed.

Some of our support are getting worse than the manky mob getting worked up over silly stuff like this.

Are you fucking at it? Whether the flag was covering an advertisement board or not, the flag was confiscated. Go and have a word with yourself.

You're either at it...or you're a Bheast.

Why is someone automatically branded a bheast when they express a different from the crowd?

For what it's worth I think it's out of order if the flag was confiscated for being over the boards, but I highly doubt that was the case. I imagine they've been asked to move it, got mock offended and refused, and then the copper took it himself.

I can't speak for what happened wih yours, although I don't imagine it was taken off you for nothing, but there was a flag taken away for blocking advertising.

I can guarantee you it wasn't covering an advertising board. We collected the flag from front door at the end and they said the reason was "inciting a riot". No doubt you will back them up ffs.

We are the loyal

The paisley loyal

I can guarantee you it wasn't covering an advertising board. We collected the flag from front door at the end and they said the reason was "inciting a riot". No doubt you will back them up ffs.

We are the loyal

The paisley loyal

I'm hardly going to condone that am I? If that happened to you's then you're quite right to be annoyed.

We are the loyal

The paisley loyal

That is disgusting!

IF the police confiscated a Union Flag on the ground of it's "inciting" then they should be asked for clarification and to justify their actions.

I can perfectly understand that if someone is impeding the views of other supporters or paid-for-advertising, that a flag is asked to be removed then subsequently taken away for failure to comply.

I do also think though is someone has a flag and the police or support say the person with it is impeding a view, then why not allow them to be where there is plenty of space, the ticket numbers at these fixtures are somewhat arbitrary and the ground today was 50% empty because the home team have no supporters, flags/banners etc make the day more colourfull, add to the experience and cover up spaces in stadiums in a very effective manner.

Flags get moved at Ibrox if covering advertising boards, they don't get confiscated though. Were they asked a few times not to do it and proceeded to do it anyway? If taken without good reasoning then kick up a storm about it.

this sounds plausible and if it was for nothing where is the phone video footage ?

If there's no footage then the Bears need to get smarter.