Police Today

WCPRANGERS1

I can guarantee yous it wasn't covering any advertising ffs please look at my post history I have no reason to lie :lol:

They took the flag off us for no reason and anybody saying otherwise is talking ambrose!

I take it that was your lot sitting at the end of the north stand?

Was sitting a few rows back and seen them taking it off you and some wee baldy steward up talking shit.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can guarantee yous it wasn't covering any advertising ffs please look at my post history I have no reason to lie :lol:

They took the flag off us for no reason and anybody saying otherwise is talking ambrose!

If it was me I would be making a big issue about it and put these cunts in a corner.

I would be sending letters of complaint via my solicitor explaining the circumstances, the reasons as to why you are unhappy about the confiscation (ie. your personal property, the flag of our nation state and so on), requesting the grounds in law as to why your flag was confiscated and advice as to what you can do to prevent any future confrontation with plod to prevent you being criminalised, to the following:

Chief Constable

SFA

SPFL

In parallel, a personal letter to our Club, your local MP, irrespective that he/she is SNP, or indeed to wee Nic herself and to the PM's office in Downing Street.

You will receive responses from all and you and we after you tell us, will find out the bigots amongst them and we will all find out what was or not illegal in it all. Thereafter, it is open season one way or another!

why didn't you film it ?

Because In the heat of the moment, while very drunk :lol: the last thought on my mind was video evidence! It was more calling him a wee baldy fenian bastard :lol:

It's a new flag and we got it back after the game, it clearly done the trick! Right up the dirty paisley bastards

Is it not against UEFA rules regarding political backing in football? To me this sort of advertisement should not be allowed in any football ground .

Barcelona got fined 30,000 euros for political banners at the 2015 champions league

I saw St Mirren had SNP adverts round the stadium, which doesn't seem right to me. Football is about football, and although political will be brought into it by the fans (Eg Rangers being a British team) it shouldn't be encouraged by the stadium itself. It'll cause trouble without fail.

Barcelona got fined 30,000 euros for political banners at the 2015 champions league

I saw St Mirren had SNP adverts round the stadium, which doesn't seem right to me. Football is about football, and although political will be brought into it by the fans (Eg Rangers being a British team) it shouldn't be encouraged by the stadium itself. It'll cause trouble without fail.

Surely UEFA should be taking action on this rather than booing some poxy tune.

Those cunts have a cheek.

If it wasn't for their petted lips and offended attitude football would have been left alone.

Them being unable to take the biggest pisstake ever in Scottish football - the famine song - started all this crap.

While I agree to an extent, it's too easy to point the finger at their lot exclusively, the sad fact is we have taken a cure from America in not wanting to offend and being politically correct yet have mutated it into "I'm offended out of badness get it banned" and worse still "Someone may find this offensive therefor let's not risk it and ban it".

Short sightedness of those complaining is a huge part of the problem because while we're jump on a news story about a hate-preacher calling for British soldiers to be killed, and say "ban that and jail him", it sets out a society which does not have freedom of speech and expression, this can snowball and before you know it saying something mildly outwith the norm is met with disdain and social rejection.

If society at the present was to have it's way and all things that were deeply offensive to someone were banned, we'd have nothing left frankly - the law will jail you for certain things that a comedian has special dispensation to say as it stands.

The second you ban something on the grounds that it's offensive you open the floodgates to more and more equally as legitimate complaints.

It's easy to think well there should be some kind of law and protection from calling someone a "n***er" yet by the same token is saying on tv that the French are "cheese eating surrender monkeys" not equally as racist, negative in it's inference and by being on tv and spread wider and in turn it's offense/harm?

We have reached a stage where children are obese and people in schools are afraid to tell parents "this is risking their health and happiness" through fear that a complaint will be lodged against them. When you can't state that a fat child is fat through fear of punishment you have to wonder where we are going as a society.

'Paki' is one of those terms I've used in both a harmless and offensive fashion, I'm sure we all have. What is strange however is that the tone and meaning is not taken into consideration when deciding whether or not it's offensive, 'Paki' is short for Pakistani and someone saying they are going to the "Paki's" for rolls is just easier than trying to decipher in your mind the name of the establishment from the mental image of it's jumbled and unidentifiable shop sign. If "Paki" is automatically offensive/racist and in turn worthy of legal punishment then is being called 'Scots', "Scottish" or 'jock' not too? Many an Englishman has been heard to say "Scottish cunt" or "Jock cunt", 'Jock' I'd argue is almost exclusively used in a way which holds negative connotations. While I'm not saying this argument is flawless it surely is evident that we're creating a society in which a foreign national can insult us freely without fear of legal repercussions yet using the wrong word for the times in reference to foreigners (or other groups) can see you hung, drawn and quartered figuratively speaking in a professional setting, legal sense and socially.

Complaining to these cunts is a waste of time. They've got a whole industry of civil servants to dream up excuses as to why you're and asshole. In fact, they've made it illegal to complain, I know, I've been writing to the fish woman and her housing minister for over a year and it's the civil servants that reply.

Politicians are the cause of most of the problems in society and if people where watch closely you'd have seen labour adverts as well. A bigger bunch of Catholics you'll be lucky to see, even within the SNP, but they are getting there.

The only time a fucked up politician will pay any attention to anything you complain about is if they can make some political point/ground on it. Otherwise, forget it. None of you can afford the lawyers bills to make any headway into the laws that they've made.

While I agree to an extent, it's too easy to point the finger at their lot exclusively, that sad fact is we have taken a cure from America in not wanting to offend and being politically correct yet have mutated it into "I'm offended out of badness get it banned" and worse still "Someone may find this offensive therefor let's not risk it and ban it".

Short sightedness of those complaining is a huge part of the problem because while we're jump on a news story about a hate-preacher calling for British soldiers to be killed, and say "ban that and jail him", it sets out a society which does not have freedom of speech and expression, this can snowball and before you know it saying something mildly outwith the norm is met with disdain and social rejection.

If society at the present was to have it's way and all things that were deeply offensive to someone were banned, we'd have nothing left frankly - the law will jail you for certain things that a comedian has special dispensation to say as it stands.

The second you ban something on the grounds that it's offensive you open the floodgates to more and more equally as legitimate complaints.

It's easy to think well there should be some kind of law and protection from calling someone a "n***er" yet by the same token is saying on tv that the French are "cheese eating surrender monkeys" not equally as racist, negative in it's inference and by being on tv and spread wider and in turn it's offense/harm?

We have reached a stage where children are obese and people in schools are afraid to tell parents "this is risking their health and happiness" through fear that a complaint will be lodged against them. When you state that a fat child is fat through fear of punishment you have to wonder where we are going as a society.

'Paki' is one of those terms I've used in both a harmless and offensive fashion, I'm sure we all have. What is strange however is that the tone is and meaning is not taken into consideration when deciding whether or not it's offensive, 'Paki' is short for Pakistani and someone saying they are going to the "Paki's" for rolls is just easier than trying to decipher in your mind the name of the establishment from the mental image of it's jumbled and unidentifiable shop sign. If "Paki" is automatically offensive/racist and in turn worthy of legal punishment then is being called 'Scots', "Scottish" or 'jock' not too? Many an Englishman has been heard to say "Scottish cunt" or "Jock cunt", 'Jock' I'd argue is almost exclusively used in a way which holds negative connotations. While I'm not saying this argument is flawless it surely is evident that we're creating a society in which a foreign national can insult us freely without fear of legal repercussions yet using the wrong word for the times in reference to foreigners (or other groups) can see you hung, drawn and quartered figuratively speaking in a professional setting, legal sense and socially.

To be honest I think it is all summed up by the nursery rhyme about sticks and stones.

As far as I am aware words, even in song, have never hurt anything more than someone's feelings. It's the bricks, bottles, knives etc that do the damage.

Scottish football did not have an off field football problem when compared to many countries and this is still true.

Everything that has happened in recent years has been a totally ott reaction by the PC liberal brigade.

The poisonous atmosphere of a match against the scum was, and still is, the biggest selling point that Scottish football has. It is just par for the course that the football and other authorities have done everything they can to dilute an "asset" which every other country would be using to promote their football product.

Those cunts have a cheek.

If it wasn't for their petted lips and offended attitude football would have been left alone.

Them being unable to take the biggest pisstake ever in Scottish football - the famine song - started all this crap.

Noticed a Twitter exchange yesterday where those cunts @FACKilltheBill are in complete denial regarding this:

2nrner4.jpg

Tweet was subsequently deleted and poster then blocked :rolleyes:

This. I find it quite strange that any political party is allowed to advertise at the game as I thought political and religious statements (from fans) were banned?

I've been arguing this for year but apparently they have every right to advertise their political cause as long as they pay for it.

Noticed a Twitter exchange yesterday where those cunts @FACKilltheBill are in complete denial regarding this:

2nrner4.jpg

Tweet was subsequently deleted and poster then blocked :rolleyes:

No matter how often they deny it it will never alter the truth.

The starting point was that cretin 3 names complaining to the authorities about the big bad Rangers fans upsetting his daughter.

That started a bandwagon which led to The Famine Song (which they even lied about the lyrics to make it appear worse) and the Billy Boys (with the offending word being used by their support in banners and songs to describe themselves) being banned.

Their actions brought this on the whole of Scottish football although they are in a far better position than us giving the power of certain individuals, including the top legal man in Scotland who has publically stated his love for the IRA loving gangrene brigade.

I've been arguing this for year but apparently they have every right to advertise their political cause as long as they pay for it.

I think UEFA are quite clear when it comes to political and religious messages being shown.. They are very much against it. I just assumed it was illegal in Scotland as well, but apparently not.