Why Did We Change Formation When We Were Destroying Them?

Wawrinka

We lost momentum when the two loan kids came on.Warburton has painted himself into a corner with these two.he feels he must give them game time to keep faith with their clubs.Send them back in January and concentrate on our own young players like Walsh and Hardie.

We lost momentum when the two loan kids came on.Warburton has painted himself into a corner with these two.he feels he must give them game time to keep faith with their clubs.Send them back in January and concentrate on our own young players like Walsh and Hardie.

Young Hardie sat in the seat in front of me for most of the game, looked utterly miserable the whole time, I'd like to see him get a prolonged run in the team, give the young lad a chance and I'm sure he will score goals,if no it might just put a smile on his face....

Young Hardie sat in the seat in front of me for most of the game, looked utterly miserable the whole time, I'd like to see him get a prolonged run in the team, give the young lad a chance and I'm sure he will score goals,if no it might just put a smile on his face....

How Miller and Clark get game time over him is beyond me he has touch,skill and composure whilst those two have the touch of a trampoline and their bottle crashes when they have time to score.

Like to see him given a start. If it doesn't work out then bring on Miller who really is more effective as a sub.

The 2 subs cost us the game today. It was a tough game and was always going to be a battle in the midfield and for me Oduwa and Zelalem didn't have it in them. They were made too early as we were well on top at the time and dominating the game.

Did shite defending from Wilson for the first and Foderinghams fuck up/ Oduwa's shite marking from the corner not do that? or the chances we missed?

We were on top of the game in my opinion and there was no need to bring on Oduwa/Zelalem at 57 mins as the team were creating enough chances. I agree Wilson was poor today but we brought on 2 passengers and our performance level certainly dropped when they came on

I thought Oduwa was good when he came on. Zelalem wasn't.