Waghorn Not Good Enough

MacBoyd

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still struggling to see why we have a problem.

Tav's is struggling. Yes, but he'll come back.

Back line in general, some weaknesses again showing, but again will get overcome.

Need to be more direct? Yes and MW will get that right I am sure.

Whilst not our greatest spell, we still play some tidy football. Can't really complain too much. We can't be brilliant every week.

Some of the current crop are not good enough for the top tier for sure, but again MW knows this and that will be sorted with reinforcements.(Board, please give him the money)

We are a little spoiled and over critical at times. MW has given us belief. He is from a more modern school (defo not the taig one! :D ) and I see absolutely no reason to have doubt in it from what we have witnessed. We drew yesterday and certainly not the end of the world.

As I've posted earlier, I think we are in for a great second half of the season. What I'm not looking forward to, is sitting in the freezing cold, trying to eat a pie that is about as appetising as sawdust, so would some fucker in authority get the catering sorted FFS!

So you do like pies then. When do you want your free one?

Let's be honest with all respect to little he is a run of the mill league one or league two striker, trying to say that MW would get 25 plus goals out of him a season is like plucking any striker out of the sky and saying that

Waghorn is already getting 25 plus goals for us and is the man to lead Rangers frontline when we win 55

When played in his right position he didnt look too bad.

Hard internet man. Want to call me a moron at the next game? Just remember I fell trees for a living.

He's a lumberjack and he's ok , he sleeps all night and works all day

He wears high heels stockings and a frilly bra

He wished he'd been a girlie

just like his dear auld Maw.

Hard internet man. Want to call me a moron at the next game? Just remember I fell trees for a living.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fuck?!!!

"Aaaaaw loot me taroopz ah pyoor cut doon aw eh treez mahn am pyoor fukkin mento yaaaass pyto"

:lol: What a banger.