***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Thread***

Jamie0202

I'm still beaming with pride that we have Holt in our team. He'd already played a blinder by the time Halliday got sent off, but when that happened, the wee man showed true balls and grabbed the game by the scruff. He did the running of two men, back-tracked as well as a threat going forward.

Of course, the other 9 also played their part, and the management to an extend as well.....even Clark chipping in with a goal. However, Holt was the difference. Had that been last seasons team, I'm sure we'd have either drawn that game or worse.

I'm still beaming with pride that we have Holt in our team. He'd already played a blinder by the time Halliday got sent off, but when that happened, the wee man showed true balls and grabbed the game by the scruff. He did the running of two men, back-tracked as well as a threat going forward.

Of course, the other 9 also played their part, and the management to an extend as well.....even Clark chipping in with a goal. However, Holt was the difference. Had that been last seasons team, I'm sure we'd have either drawn that game or worse.

Agree on all fronts :tank:

Any idea where I can see highlights of today's game? A few incidents at that game I want to see again. Sitting in gr4 and had a good view of that cunt fyvie, didn't look like a red to me.

Brilliant game today apart from the subway q going all the way back to Ibrox, even queues outside the louden :D

It was never a red. I'm in SJ5 and he shouldered that wee cunt in the shoulder.

One of he worst refereeing displays I've bed seen.

Referees in this country are doing their fucking best to keep them spoon burning bastards in it.

Said it at the game, probably the worst ref performance I've seen at ibrox, and that's saying something

Just watched my recording as I was at work today.

Just like the other games between the sides this season we dominated for long spells and fully deserved to win.

Hibs had a couple of chances on the break but we missed at least three absolute sitters and could have hammered them

Anyone who thinks they are anywhere near as good a football side as us is watching the wrong sport.

As for Fyvie, cunt is too nice a word to describe him and his sheep shagging background is clear for all to see. It will be a disgrace if nothing is done about him.

Barrie McKay deserves a mention. Some of his touch was amazing today; especially in the first half when we were giving him a lot of the ball over on the left. If he could do that on a consistent basis he would be some player and would definitely play a big part at Rangers.

Ffs were you out your dial today? :lol: