1 Or 2 Experienced Players Wanted

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What 's the deal with the sourced website? I found a linked article which contained the following nugget:

"Scott Allen chose to sign for celtic over Rangers."

At best such a statement could be considered a lie of omission, especially when we consider that almost the entirety of the Allen transfer saga was personified by him being prevented by the cock-nosed cunt and hibs board from choosing Rangers over any team, let alone the Bheastenders. It's something that I could overlook were the ostensible match report of the tim's defeat by Ajax not centred mostly around Scott Allen, thus rendering such ostensible ignorance highly dubious.

So, until I know how the sourced site operates I'm inclined to regard anything emanating from it as raw, untreated sewage.

He did choose them over us. He could have waited 6 months and signed with us on a free.... but he chose not to. He chose to be a traitoris we prick.

We should ask Doncaster about Richard Chaplow's availability and get him on a shorter term deal if he available for transfer.

Much like Forrester he's only on their bench at the moment so they might take a nominal fee for him just to free up wages and an space in their squad.

He's a pretty experienced player, has a decent engine, puts himself about well and could probably do a decent job for a year or so.

Not a signing who's going to rip up any trees or get anybody excited but he'd be a decent player to have around the squad at a time when the manager is looking for some experience.

I said earlier I thought Osman would be on around 40k a week jus going with the mental premier league wages but according to this he could be within our budget after all.

http://www.celebritiesmoney.com/everton-fc-players-salary-list-2015-they-dont-spend-aggressively-in-transfer-market/

That ones incorrect mate. He's just shy of 50k pw