Wee Barrie

GOAT

Absolutely ran the show the first half. The last month he has been outstanding. I've been indifferent with him this season does the good things then gives the ball away. This month and today especially superb. Well done keep it up wee man.

If he improves his final ball he will be a great player. He has a load of assists this season but he could have even more. Probably could chip in with a few extra goals. But I agree for his age and where he is in his career he looks the part and ran it today again. Once that Gallagher cunt was booked early on he had him on a plate all day. So much so the big fuck upfront took him out when he had the ball on the half way line.

Absolutely ran the show the first half. The last month he has been outstanding. I've been indifferent with him this season does the good things then gives the ball away. This month and today especially superb. Well done keep it up wee man.

Couldn't agree more. He started the season well but he's been frustrating for a good portion of it with a poor final ball and reluctance to take the man on going into the box. The past 4 games however have been a different story. Looks full of confidence, making direct runs into the box and even getting some shots away, long may it continue!

one on the books and the other pair for no money at all, Mark Warburton is a perfect fit for us and vice versa.

Thought this myself,and going to be the main reason our manager stays

I don't think we could have got a better manager to suit our needs and I don't think he could have picked another club anywhere to build what he's building

And he's doing it for the price of that Dutch dud the tims bought from ajax left peg

He's been great all season considering where he was about 6 months ago. Progressing superbly. Nice to see people getting on board with him now! Didn't get the negativity earlier on. In many ways this is his breakthrough season. We need to be patient if we want guy like this to succeed. Just look at Hutton. Ordinary till 22 then took off. McKay is still inexperienced for his age. He's doing very well and should get even better.

And his final ball is better than he gets credit for. Some great assists this season. As for taking a guy on... its less common in players nowadays, and in our style of play it's natural that he'll be llooking to pass and move most of the time or look for Wallace's runs.

There was many posters that never doubted barrie and could see a player that defended him

even when he was out on loan (because of a novice in charge) that liked his pals

It is great to see him actually be trusted and for a real manager to use him

for the talent that he has always had ( lazy wrong attitude - shite heard on here)

This club has used wingers to be the main focus throughout the years that have produced

and i,m glad he wont feature for scotland they dont deserve him !

Keep with Forrest Gump .