New Forum

gogzy

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is like when the work moves to a new office and everyones giving it all the shite patter about how new everything is and theres the odd few that are really excited for some reason, and youre just standing there wondering if the fall from your window would be enough to kill you

20 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Need to sign in to view topics atm.

Ā 

What about ra transparency?

I turned off the guests abiity to view topics.Ā Ā  takes two minutes to sign up to the site, or 10 seconds to log in.

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

I threis this on mobile site?Ā Ā  if not then all you need to do is click the wee dot or star next to the thread title instead of the actual title,Ā  it then takes you to the last post you read in that thread.

Gogzy I Ā on my mobile did not have an option to select mobile earlier today. Ā I tried the dot/ starĀ thing. Seems to work fine, cheers

Must admit, when I logged in earlier it was like RM had transmogrified into a twitter clone with random text splattered about.

Looking at it now, it`s just quotes from yesterday back just aren't displaying correctly. Don`t see a way to preview posts yet either, hope that comes back or i`ll end up making an erchie of myself when i`m gassed :D

#1 rule: always, always preview posts when pished!

3 hours ago, gogzy said:

I turned off the guests abiity to view topics.Ā Ā  takes two minutes to sign up to the site, or 10 seconds to log in.

Get it switched back on or every Bheast and his dog will be signing up just to view.Ā 

That's 11 in the last few hours alone:

168bimp.jpg

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Get it switched back on or every Bheast and his dog will be signing up just to view.Ā 

That's 11 in the last few hours alone:

168bimp.jpg

good,Ā  as soon as they start posting, they will out themselves and i can deal with it.

Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

good,Ā  as soon as they start posting, they will out themselves and i can deal with it.

The one who has just signed up calling himself Aloysius doesn't need to post to out himselfĀ :rolleyes:

Then again, maybe keep him as a wee playthingĀ :)

:D

Just now, Virtuoso said:

The one who has just signed up calling himself Aloysius doesn't need to post to out himselfĀ :rolleyes:

Then again, maybe keep him as a wee playthingĀ :)

:D

Just signing up doesn't give them access, they still gottaĀ  get past me.