Killie

lewisrfc93

3 hours ago, montana100 said:

Worst result for us as their manager sill tear them a new one and they'll raise their next few games. 

But with a full house and good fast movement we'll beat them 3 - 1, so get your bets on early for great price. :)

Gonna put a fiver on Kiernan to score 
Also gonna go for a waghorn hat trick  

I think we could go 4-1, at least 2 minimum. 

match prediction: Rangers to start off quickly, Killie to start decent and defend well, although look a bit ragged, for first 20 mins. Waghorn will open the floodgates between 20-30 mins with a finish from his left boot. The match to end 4-0 as Rangers turn on the style.

goal predictions: 4 goals 4 assists  | Waghorn first goal, Barrie McKay 2 assists, Jason Holt to score, last 2 assists either Waldo or Tav, with last 2 goals coming from either Tav, Waldo, McKay or Miller. (If Forrester in side add him into the mix, there's always a chance Waggy will hoover a double/hat-trick)

(sorry for double post) - just checked the official club website fixture list and this match isn't showing in our fixture list. Luckily, I read this forum or else on 6th Feb I might have missed the game. I'm going to send the club an email to let them know if I can track down a club email address in the website contact us section.

6 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

It depends what Killie turn up on the day, they have had a couple of decent results against the scum then been pumped by shite like Scumdee Utd, as long as we keep our usual professional standard and really up for it I don't see us getting beat.

All the teams seem to raise their game against us, Killie will do the same no doubt.

14 hours ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Killie are the only team I dont mind from the SPFL but I agree we better pump them

The only team that more or less admitted that they needed the money from their 2 home games with us. As pish as they are, it will give us an idea of what level we are at. 

2 hours ago, allgers said:

Aye, it's amazing what getting pumped for over a hundred years does to these teams, don't understand it myself.

The thing is if you watch these teams player play other teams their players struggle to close down and work as a team against us they all up their game.

22 minutes ago, Smile said:

The thing is if you watch these teams player play other teams their players struggle to close down and work as a team against us they all up their game.

Don't have to convince me Smile, they all have that extra spring in their step when they play us,.

5 hours ago, RangersMind said:

match prediction: Rangers to start off quickly, Killie to start decent and defend well, although look a bit ragged, for first 20 mins. Waghorn will open the floodgates between 20-30 mins with a finish from his left boot. The match to end 4-0 as Rangers turn on the style.

goal predictions: 4 goals 4 assists  | Waghorn first goal, Barrie McKay 2 assists, Jason Holt to score, last 2 assists either Waldo or Tav, with last 2 goals coming from either Tav, Waldo, McKay or Miller. (If Forrester in side add him into the mix, there's always a chance Waggy will hoover a double/hat-trick)

? what kind of person even thinks this way