Billy King - Welcome to The Rangers

eskbankloyal

1 minute ago, Smile said:

You are wasting your time his bulb doesn't shine bright.

Thanks mate, Id realised it, hes a nugget, I always attract nuggets in the street I must have an approachable face as well as a profile. I think he thought he would rip me cause ive just joined.

1 minute ago, Loyal not just in name said:

Again read what I actually typed I said if we did they were miles apart from the sellers valuation I will repeat what MW has said time and again that he will only buy players at his valuation and that add value to the team and the Club, it doesn't sound like a guy who will please you and spend anyway, he knows what he is doing I hope to fuck he never reads the shite on here, he would be demented. Show me the figures in the media being confirmed by someone in power at Ibrox, again no one knows how much was bid St Johnstone only said they had received bids that didn't match their valuation and remember they were trying to get us to bid more that's the only reason they said anything, Brentford never mentioned figures and we have not mentioned any figures so tell me genius how the fuck would you know if we even did spend that the full budget was spent?

Ok i'm out, you're still talking about overspending and amounts which has nothing to do with my point. You don't even have to agree with my point but the fact is you are arguing for something I agree with which is to not overspend. I'm not arguing for us to pay the valuation that St Johnstone or any other club want us to pay but you keep arguing on that premise. There is an amount of money that Warburton/club were prepared to pay and I was simply suggested that this be used to go after the other targets that Warburton had identified. I'm not going going to reply to you further because there isn't any point, so i'll leave the last word to you.

19 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Loosen your safety helmut for the love of god. I am simply suggesting spending money that WARBURTON and the CLUB were PREPARED to pay for O'Hallaran and Diagouraga goes to other targets we were told we had lined up instead of loan signings. Seriously what part of that don't you understand, I've said numerous times now that I agree with the policy of not over paying for players.

Look this is the last answer you are getting, I don't give a fuck if we bid, if we did it was at MWs valuations of the players, I'm happy to go with him whether its buying players, loaning players or even if he thinks there is no value about and spends fuck all. BECAUSE HE HAS MONEY AVAILABLE WHICH HE SAID YESTERDAY HE HAS HE WILL ONLY SPEND IT IF THERE IS VALUE FOR THE CLUB AND THE TEAM AND IF THE PLAYER FITS THE DRESSING ROOM AND HIS ETHOS, IF NOT HE WONT SPEND.

I'm happy with this, unfortunately you are not. MW thinks King offers value and will be a good fit, again that's enough for me, who's to say KING wasn't his main target? One thing is for sure he takes weeks or even months looking at every aspect of a player both on and off the park, just because he did not let all the hacks who do his nut in daily about him means they report it as a last resort rush job and the gullible believe them, I don't. 

Welcome to The Rangers Billy.

I hope he continues/regains his form from last season as he was one of the standouts for Hearts. I haven't watched him this season at all, but looking back at last season, there's a player in there and MW will get the best out of him.