Warburton & Wilson Press Conferences (QOS)

Laudrup1984

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about anyone else but I was getting angry watching MW interview, how frustrating for him he must be ready to flip at them and he even looks fed up talking to them. Don't know how any times he said the quality of product has to improve at the top level. The journalists will be the end of him up here, he is basically making suggestions and giving ideas and then they tits turn it on him to make out he's being Snydey to teams/pitches/other managers or whatever. The man must dread these press conferences coming up. Watp 

What a fucking waste of a press conference. 13 minutes of the same boring pish then a token comment from a journalist mentioning who we're playing along with that they play on an artificial pitch. Absolutely desperate for a headline instead of asking proper interesting questions. 

7 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Kilmarnock had best pitch in Scotland for years so this Astro is purely about cash or the lack of ,sad days as we head towards a league not much better than Ireland .

The quality deteriorates by the season, and that isn't all about pitches. Scottish football is dominated by self indulgent morons who know nothing about the game and leech every penny they can with zero return.

Vexes me that we are under the control of a bunch of clowns with no foresight or pride.

The future of Scottish football looks bleak with the present power brokers. They give me the boak.

3 hours ago, Blackandra said:

Warburton should just decline these press conferences.  He speaks really well though given the fuckin awful "journalists" this country has. Wouldn't it be great if he just stood up and told them all to fuck off ?

"I want to make my point clear, and I will say this only once with the best possible respect, you can all just fuck off."

:lol:

That was astonishing - literally 13.5 minutes of a 15 minute interview where Mark Warburton gave the same answers and opinion on the plastic pitches.

They even spent 5 minutes of that personally trying to rope him and Rangers into being the pioneers of demanding change when it comes to these pitches. Kinda like at school where you persuade a kid you don't like to do something brave and push an opinion of your own onto the teacher knowing fine well they will be the ones getting talked about and/or punished for it. That's what that reminded me off.

Nice of them to let him talk for the last minute about the game on Sunday.

I've only ever watched a Rangers press conference but surely press conferences in the epl and championship are about the upcoming game. Every single press conference this season has been 90% pish trying to get our manager to stir up a storm about one ting or another and then a minute of 'oh and your playing a game at the weekend' it's simply embarrassing to be completely honest. We do ourselves no favours up here, Christ we can't even pick baws out a feckin bowl properly.. One day I hope we'll have someone with the right mindset at the top of Scottish football to drive it forward. 

The 'journalists' are absolutely shocking , constantly trying to goad Warburton into saying something controversial. You'd be forgiven for forgetting that the press conference was about the qos game for all it was mentioned . Great to see we have a manager so much more intelligent than these journos and can put his point across with class and with facts to back his opinion up 

Someone within Ibrox should really be helping MW deal with the morons at these press conferences. Any repeat/loaded/snide questions should be shot down by an accompanying press officer allowing MW to talk about different topics and not be constantly frustrated by the amateur, shit stirring, hate filled journalists up here. I would rather MW and the players only provided press conferences to RTV. The rest of the Mhedia outlets can GTF!

Well done to Mark and the players for their profeesionalism during these torturous press conferences but it now long overdue that others within Ibrox now step in to support Mark and bring In much needed order/control to these events.  Imagine the reaction of Alex Ferguson or Mourinho towards those journos ?

I don't think the journos can get any worse than the time they said to tav about him scoring a hat trick and not knowing he'd lifted silver before.

They do fuck all research, merely going off of social media, or drone on about things for 10 odd minutes. Before asking real quick at the end "any injuries"

Said before MW is obviously contractually obliged to sit through this shit every week because if he wasn't im sure he would tell them all to fuck off and get a proper job and one they could perhaps do, cause they sure as fuck are shit at what they are supposed to do just now. Credit to the manager and players as usual for dealing with a bunch of fucking halfwits.