Tav, is he all that?

Ferris Bueller

2 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

And here's me thinking a forum is about discussion and opinion!!

On here you put out an opinion for discussion and you get slated/abuse?

To the sensible responders, ok maybe 'useless' was ott, but as stated I think he has been frustrating recently, and yes this may be down to the high standards he set earlier in the season.

Now that's what you should of started off with :D 

Fwiw , I think the way he started was exceptional , and it would have been near impossible to maintain that level. His defending is his weak point , though not as bad as some would have you believe , but going forward I think he still adds something potent to our attacks as the stats prove. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I'm glad you feel that way but I'm sure its only common sense to respect the poster who's reading this nonsense you keep posting/quoting to give his opinion.

:lol: Sorry, mate. If you can't follow a pretty straight forward exchange, I canny help you.

Just now, Smile said:

I thought this was finished 5 quotes ago but you seem to see this as some forum version of tig.

Um. I quote you, you quote me etc, etc... and that's the way forum discussions works, isn't it?

I've no idea how you expect forum discussions to go, but this one seems to have happened the same way they always do. 

Tig? Strange.

2 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

And here's me thinking a forum is about discussion and opinion!!

On here you put out an opinion for discussion and you get slated/abuse?

To the sensible responders, ok maybe 'useless' was ott, but as stated I think he has been frustrating recently, and yes this may be down to the high standards he set earlier in the season.

You want a 'sensible ' discussion but use emotive phrasing like 'useless' - you deserve the response 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Um. I quote you, you quote me etc, etc... and that's the way forum discussions works, isn't it?

I've no idea how you expect forum discussions to go, but this one seems to have happened the same way they always do. 

Tig? Strange.

It certainly is how it works its took a wee while but at last, you seem to be grasping that. just hit the like button as thanks for me helping you get there in the end.

1 minute ago, Misteral said:

He's a very good player but needs some competition right now. I also think he had a pretty good game overall v QOS

I think he's encouraged to go Forward more than he is to defend by the Manager and, on the whole, its worked well for us.

Just now, Smile said:

It certainly is how it works its took a wee while but at last, you seem to be grasping that. just hit the like button as thanks for me helping you get there in the end.

I don't think you've been grasping it, squire, having referred to the normal conduct, which we've been using from the start, as a version of tig.

Which is twice you've seemed a little confused now.

Not to worry, tomorrow's another day. 

3 hours ago, gmcf said:

Now that's what you should of started off with :D 

Fwiw , I think the way he started was exceptional , and it would have been near impossible to maintain that level. His defending is his weak point , though not as bad as some would have you believe , but going forward I think he still adds something potent to our attacks as the stats prove. 

As i said earlier its a hard position  to play with the same intensity as the season wears on.