*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

32 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Nor do they concede a lot away from home. However, now that we seem to have realised that you can score from distance, I am a lot more confident about this game. As long as we don't revert to trying to walk the ball into the net.

But then, we walk it in they run the risk of conceding a penalty so long as the ref isn't 100% undiluted sewage

Just watched the highlights from State Aid fc vs Dundee last night. Early  in the match the Grims were dominant, but Dundee got 3 superb chance to score

1 a jinking run

2 free header from a corner which missed by a mile

3 shot from edge of area

Any one of those flies into the net and Septic's title might be heading north.

Clearly the danger here is going top be from a breakaway. That is if we do get to dominate.

5 hours ago, He's blue he's white said:

Will be a tough game, and we need to make sure we're hungry. 

Fod
Tav kiernan Wilson Wallace 
Forrester Haliday holt
Clark miller McKay 

Although we may see forrester in Clarks position and maybe Ball/Sheils/Law beside Haliday

Either way, we need to be ready and be relentless 

Surely we can't play Clark in this, arguably our biggest game of the season. 

Disappointing I can't get to this one but i'm sure it will be a decent attendance on the day.

On the plus side i did just get tickets for the petrofac cup final :cheers:

3 nil Gers, think they'll be confident after their draw with the scum and try to attack which will let us get enough good chances to fire in a few goals.

30 minutes ago, The Monk said:

MW: "Liam Burt and two further young players will be on the bench on Saturday."

Roberts didn't play today and trained with the first team so he will be one of the two.

There is another boy in the training pics but no idea who it is. 

4 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Roberts didn't play today and trained with the first team so he will be one of the two.

There is another boy in the training pics but no idea who it is. 

Could be wrong but might be that Jack Thomson mentioned the other day

It's good to have the continuity in defence. 20 clean sheets for us this season, other than a few shaky moments they have looked relatively solid. Big Wes has been one of our best signings by far

I don't think I'd want to change the midfield 3 from Tuesday, I thought Forrester played well in there. Miller and McKay also deserve their places, which leaves just one place up front. 

I'd maybe be tempted to give it to a youth player, be it Roberts or Burt. Bold, I know, but why not.

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

I don't think I'd want to change the midfield 3 from Tuesday, I thought Forrester played well in there. Miller and McKay also deserve their places, which leaves just one place up front. 

I'd maybe be tempted to give it to a youth player, be it Roberts or Burt. Bold, I know, but why not.

Sorry, but this match is not for the untried.

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

Sorry, but this match is not for the untried.

Could go either way for them, but the likes of Clark/Law/Shiels aren't giving any huge reason to start them. These kids are, which is what Warburton preaches.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Only one position up for grabs, I would imagine. That will be who plays in midfield, Ball, Zelalem or Law. I hope it's Law personally but expect it to be Ball.

I think it'll be Ball too, with Forrester pushed further up. But hopefully not.