Bring it on

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Now for the ticket scramble.   All those no shows yesterday I take it will not be wanting a ticket?

Celtic will be favorites but I think we will cause an upset.  I don't think they will cope will our pass a move football. 

Mr Warburton will turn up with his magic hat. 

Four threads already.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a better, more expensive squad. We have proper management, preparation, tactics and a significantly better work rate. I'm comfident. Let's fucking have them and clear it up for the ones that still aren't quite getting the message, we're coming for them. 

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I would have preferred the final, think we will struggle to win this tie tbh.

We can beat them but will have to play well in defence to do it. 

We have the skills up front to get a goal or two I reckon

I would have rather it was in the final as we didn't need the distraction tbh

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Was up at Airdrie so the missus could see her maw and she said we should go before we got caught in the football traffic :lol::lol::lol:  This lot will turn up shouting for half the tickets. Honestly thought there was around 15,000 and that seems to be a conservative guess.  

14k on BBC.  They'll get half but definitely don't deserve it!  

15 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Now for the ticket scramble.   All those no shows yesterday I take it will not be wanting a ticket? 

Celtic will be favorites but I think we will cause an upset.  I don't think they will cope will our pass a move football. 

Mr Warburton will turn up with his magic hat. 

You do realise there will be a lot of "no shows" who have very valid reasons for not being there?

Also let's enjoy a chance to give these cunts some nightmares. 

Would have preferred them in the final but convinced we can take Ceptic so bring it on. My birthday is on Saturday 16th April so please make it be then for a brilliant day out celebrating a cup win. Don't fancy the Sunday as the pitch will be cut up after the Saturday game.

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

We can beat them but will have to play well in defence to do it. 

We have the skills up front to get a goal or two I reckon

I would have rather it was in the final as we didn't need the distraction tbh

If we got them in the final we would have had to have waited three weeks without a game.

A distraction from what? The leagues over, the Scottish cups only thing left to play for, well that and the petrofac.

1 minute ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

If we got them in the final we would have had to have waited three weeks without a game.

A distraction from what? The leagues over, the Scottish cups only thing left to play for, well that and the petrofac.

The league is over when we cannot be caught. Expecting to win it in April so would rather be fully focused on that

We won't be favourites, but we'll be in with a great shout. 

We need to avoid injuries to everyone except O'H and King, and we need to get Waghorn back fit. If we can do that, we'll have a great chance.

And we shouldn't have at this stage in the MW revolution. That's the great thing about it. We're ahead of where we should be, and they're falling back.

11 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Awaiting the usual "I had a season ticket for 103 years but had to give it up when xyz

= "McCoist was manager and I couldn't be arsed attending."