Bring it on

Keep that cretin quiet that plays up front and don't give to many corners away and we will be fine and I'm sure MW won't have any of our players laughing and jokin with the tinks at half time. We just need to beat them and let then know we are back with a proper management team. Cannot wait for this WATP

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Anything close to yesterdays performance and we'll do them.

Just this once I couldn't give a toss about performance.

I would take them having 37 shots at goal, 3 stonewall penalties denied and the ref accidentally scoring for us in stoppage time

It would still be sweeeeet

Just now, folkestoneger said:

I would take them having 37 shots at goal, 3 stonewall penalties denied and the ref accidentally scoring for us in stoppage time

One more than them, any means will do. (tu) 

I expect our league form to go a bit wobbly but we will still win the league. This game is a massive test for the lads and will let them know what being a Ranger is all about. When MW gets a taste of this he will want more of it. We could do a strange treble; good first season for MW.

Nothing to lose for Rangers and a good learning curve for whats ahead next season. A lot of the new faces at Ibrox wont be aware of the bile and hatred the bheast holds so win or lose good experience for them.

El tarrier is under extreme pressure but of course they will be full of bravado telling us what they are going to do to us however they bring to the table their worst team and manager in history.

You can expect the same reaction as 1999 when we beat them, a busy day and night for the polis.

3 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

Willie Collum with a diving heider in the 97th minute :lol:

4 hours ago, Inigo said:

We won't be favourites, but we'll be in with a great shout. 

We need to avoid injuries to everyone except O'H and King, and we need to get Waghorn back fit. If we can do that, we'll have a great chance.

And we shouldn't have at this stage in the MW revolution. That's the great thing about it. We're ahead of where we should be, and they're falling back.

This . If we take the chances we will undoubtedly create then we should have nothing to fear . 

We are well ahead of where we all thought we would be and I hope we all remember this and don't fall for it when the msm start trying to set the agenda that this is a season defining game . Our priority has always been promotion this season , to do so in the style we are is a dream . Any cup success is a bonus and should be treated as such . The semi final shouldbe treated the same as the previous games against top league sides , one -off , and of no great importance as to wither the season is a success or no .

Saying that it will be even sweeter gubbing they cunts on the way to the final . :7325::7326::ulster:

fantastic draw for us,we are up for this game and so will the players be.

this has came at the right time with us romping away in the league and in the petrofac cup final the players will have to stay sharp till end of the season to fight for there place in the team.

bring it on:party:

Pressure is all on them.

We know what happens when those vile rhats are under pressure with the cross dresser in charge…they crumble and choke unlike any other team in the land.

Imagine what Waghorn, Holt and co will do to their woeful defence with their movement, running and intelligence.

We have nothing to lose, we are the under dogs but we have a far better manager and a team spirit those mhanks could only dream about.

Fuck next season, let’s put these bastards to the swords THIS season.

We are the people.

Probably for the best to get this game played this season, gives the players a taste of the atmosphere and should know what to expect next season.

In terms of the result, never easy games to predict, but Kenny Miller always scores against them, I'm willing to stick a few quid on that happening again, along with Holt, Tav and Forrester, we'll score goals and take the game to them IMHO, They're dangerous with that weird looking thumb cunt, the lad from City, but other than those two, there's not one player that scares me.

We'll play the way we always do, if we take our chances early and keep it tight at the back, we're winning this.

Warburton and Weir have turned us round in such a short space of time, the Tims at work still think we're only marginally improved from last year :lol: