Lee wallace

hammer93

I've just heard Lees interview regarding not being in the Scotland squad.

Total class, came across dignified and very philosophical about the situation. .....very becoming of a Rangers captain. 

To put his point across he says playing for Rangers every week is the most important thing to him and it's what he loves doing most.

You may have came to The Rangers a jambo but further proof the grip our great club has on players once they join the biggest show in town.

27 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I've just heard Lees interview regarding not being in the Scotland squad.

Total class, came across dignified and very philosophical about the situation. .....very becoming of a Rangers captain. 

To put his point across he says playing for Rangers every week is the most important thing to him and it's what he loves doing most.

You may have came to The Rangers a jambo but further proof the grip our great club has on players once they join the biggest show in town.

Thought that myself after seeing it

thats how I want a Rangers captain to be.

dignified , respectful & loyal to the club

when the rats that left the club yrs ago are lost in history for future fans, the songs of a man like lee Wallace will be sung for generations

I said on another thread that when MW walked in and made him captain then that's some1 special in the team. When all they diddies of his era are talking about failed qualifying campaigns and shitty results they had while on Scotland duty lee can hold his head high and say he dropped down the leagues and worked his way back up to win trophies as captain of the most successful club in the world and earn a legendary status with the very best fans who adore him. WATP and lee is our captain  

He's proven me wrong time and time again this season. I've always considered him an athlete with limited technical ability - but he's shown he's really capable with the ball at his feet, and he can strike it considerably better than I thought he could!

He's the very epitome of a Rangers captain off the pitch, and he's willing to drag us forward on it. No matter whether he was a HFCC or Herts fan as a youth, he's a Ranger now.

Definitely an issue with Strachan and Lee as no way can he be excluded from TWO squads while in this form. Scotlands loss is our gain and the fact that Lee is not a shoe in to win our POTY tells you we're in a very good place. The guy's an absolute credit to Rangers and himself,perfect captain.

2 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Definitely an issue with Strachan and Lee as no way can he be excluded from TWO squads while in this form. Scotlands loss is our gain and the fact that Lee is not a shoe in to win our POTY tells you we're in a very good place. The guy's an absolute credit to Rangers and himself,perfect captain.

Respectfully, like me you are also now talking like Warburton. :-)

Spot on post too!

23 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

To be honest I would rather he just came out and said I no longer wish to be considered for selection

Just now, Alec87 said:

To be honest I would rather he just came out and said I no longer wish to be considered for selection

It appears Strachan wouldn't lose any sleep if he did, I'd prefer it if Lee had the last laugh though and made the left back spot his own .

When the call comes, and it will, when we are back in our rightful place, Lee should tell that wee Jimmy Krankie fucker and the SFA to go fuck themselves. What a laugh that would be, the captain of the premier club and champions of the country telling the national team to fuck off. 

12 minutes ago, Coplandbear11 said:

When the call comes, and it will, when we are back in our rightful place, Lee should tell that wee Jimmy Krankie fucker and the SFA to go fuck themselves. What a laugh that would be, the captain of the premier club and champions of the country telling the national team to fuck off. 

Unfortunately he won't do that.

8 hours ago, Gillete said:

Thought that myself after seeing it

thats how I want a Rangers captain to be.

dignified , respectful & loyal to the club

when the rats that left the club yrs ago are lost in history for future fans, the songs of a man like lee Wallace will be sung for generations

I'm sure our Lee would of been looking on with envy on Saturday when Rhys McCabe scored for Dunfermline............deep down he must of been thinking if only I too had jumped ship then that could of been me:pipe: