249 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you offer a contract?

• Law
    • Templeton
    • Clark
    • Forrester
    • Sheils

5 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Went for Forrester and Shiels, still think Shiels would be useful as a good squad player.  Forrester should be a defo and I wouldn't be surprised that something is already in the pipeline for a new contract for him, possibly already agreed in principle and just waiting on confirmation of promotion.

This. Shiels looks so comfortable on the ball that he ought to be a better player than he is. Gaffer always speaks highly of his professionalism and attitude and for that I'd say he is worth another couple of years. 

2 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

This. Shiels looks so comfortable on the ball that he ought to be a better player than he is. Gaffer always speaks highly of his professionalism and attitude and for that I'd say he is worth another couple of years. 

Certainly worth a couple of years but hard to pick either the Bar-L or Peterhead. 

5 hours ago, falwheel said:

Not sure if Forrester should stay, the rest should move on and pursue a career elsewhere.

If you are not sure about Forrester, take up fishing, football ain't for you.  Wee fella is refreshing as fuck; takes players on, tracks back in defence, looks comfortable on the ball and has an eye for goal.  Just wish he'd fukking shave.  :D

Forrester and Sheils for me. Forrester isn't too scared to take players on and Sheils can make a difference when he come on off the bench.

Law hasn't shown enough for me. There were glimpses but he doesn't have enough heart to be at our club. As others have said he has, in the past, been disrespectful to the fans and even when he came on yesterday looked as though he couldn't be bothered being there. 

8 hours ago, The Rangers FC said:

May have left a few players out unintentionally, I couldn't find a list of who is all out of contract.

As the end of the season is almost upon us, who would you resign for next season?

I chose Forrester only, he has been outstanding recently and is deserving of a longer term contract.

Agree,you could easily add Bell,to your list and he is a no.

Out the list- just Forrester. 

The rest have continued to show they are not good enough and should be moved on. 

When Sheils, Law and Clark appeared yesterday they looked lost in a system that is far too football based for these three to do anything productive. I would not even use them again this season tbh. 

Forrester and Shiels for me, Harry's like a breath of fresh air after a shaky start and Deano has a good work rate, also good as a back up sub.

Law could have prevented the 3rd goal yesterday, if he had made not one, but two tackles in their build up. Too lazy for me.

Temps has had more chances than a monopoly board.

Clark runs about without a hint of potential of scoring.

Folks saying Sheils should be offered a contract are deluded. He flatters to deceive, he is not an impact sub and he creates very little. He should be moved on for that "shot" alone yesterday, how many chances does he need? Not one more. 

Get this league done and start using some of the 20's as subs. 

Law, Temps and Clark have also been given time and the chance to improve. They have shown  zero improvement. None. Move them on