Forrester

thehost

3 minutes ago, thehost said:

have to say I was gobsmacked when he was subbed. He was our best player, by miles, so why the hell he was subbed was beyond me. Didn't appear to have an injury, anyone else agree it was a bad substitution or have I missed something?

Tell the gaffer harry. P.s when you signing a  long term contract 

17 minutes ago, TheQueensEleven said:

I don't think he was that great to be honest, falling over the ball a fair bit and forgetting to take it with him other times...

Nonsense. Were you watching the game through your arse?

Another good game for the wee man and during the warm up you could tell he fancied himself for a goal......I know I did.

The magic hat made the right choice in taking him off, the game was won and with important games just round the corner and other players cup tied etc it was inevitable that he was coming off.

Im really pleased with how he is handling life at Rangers, especially when you look at the small teams he has been at before. We are a different kettle of fish however and he has strolled the pressure IMO.......certainty to get a new contract.

Even if he wasn't tiring, the players are going to have a hectic 5 games soon, they need to watch their load as Warburton would say. 

Yes the momentum is dropping when we sub them, that is because we are bringing on players not as good as the 11. Next year that will change.

Not long before his substitution he ran across the middle of the park to make a tackle after which when the play moved away from him he had a slight limp when he stood up and although he seemed to run it off he certainly looked to be tiring after all the effort he had put into the game
Some of the football he produced yesterday was sublime to watch.
Standing ovation from me. 

Has he actually played for a full 90 minutes yet? 

Either way, I don't mind it. Gotta get some rotation in, keep the opponent guessing and give other boys a chance to prove themselves or at least some first team action. 

But we need to get Forrester signed up, he's a class act! 

Hopefully we agree a deal soon as I could imagine there will be a good few english championship teams sniffing about. Couldn't imagine him wanting to leave though especially since he had a  hard time down at doncaster and just recently found his feet again under Warburton.

1 hour ago, thehost said:

have to say I was gobsmacked when he was subbed. He was our best player, by miles, so why the hell he was subbed was beyond me. Didn't appear to have an injury, anyone else agree it was a bad substitution or have I missed something?

I was expecting it. He had had a great game but was knackered. Good substitution in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, thehost said:

You missed a big thing. MW knows way more than you!