An amazing night

So last night saw the end of our journey in the lower leagues, a long way to go still but it signals the end of our time outwith the top division. It's been an incredible season and last night it felt a bit emotional with everything coming to pass as it became clear we were coming back. A picture i took outside Ibrox last night, sunlight breaking over the stadium, seem appropriate given all the circumstances.

We're on the way back bears, The Rangers are coming! :21:

12961625_894234424007269_910632959990041354_n.jpg

Cracking pics, the one of the Main Stand had me thinking of the most ridiculous description I have read of it.  In some trendy tourist guide to Glasgow, the writer visited the football venues in the city. He was gushing in his praise of that hideous, cheap monstrosity in the East End, but his opinion of the magnificent Bill Struth Main Stand?......"reminiscent of a bleak Victorian mill".  What a bitter wee man he must have been.

7 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

. He was gushing in his praise of that hideous, cheap monstrosity in the East End, but his opinion of the magnificent Bill Struth Main Stand?......"reminiscent of a bleak Victorian mill".  What a Bhitter wee mhan he must have been.

Fixed that for you.

A unique stadium in world football worthy of the most successful team.

11 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

but his opinion of the magnificent Bill Struth Main Stand?......"reminiscent of a bleak Victorian mill".  What a bitter wee man he must have been.

Twat bastard is likely under the age of 25, and doesn't understand that back in the day (am only 21 mind you but I can appreciate the history of a city, and am not close minded to architectural design) that is how buildings would look, hell look at new lanark. There isn't much difference between the architectural styles. 

That's the design the architect (Archibald Leitch) was aiming for. The front of Ibrox blends in with how industrial Glasgow would've looked while also displaying Prestige and Power. 

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

"reminiscent of a bleak Victorian mill".  

You would need to be really stupid that you couldn't see through the facts he is a bitter  beast and could probably say the school he attended started with St Something.  Still!! Today his arse will be knitting buttons and through his hatred he will be squirming as television and media are to day letting them know that we are "THE MOST SUCCESFUL CLUB IN THE WORLD" :lol: 

I am usually in the Copeland or Govan but last night it was the west enclosure, was passing the main door an hour before KO and there was a crowd of a few hundred gathered so I stopped and the wee man asked what are you doing and I said look up. We must have stood there a good 10 mins gazing at the facade and barely anyone in the crowd said a word. Just showed the wee man the pic of the facade and he said it was the thing that he thought of when he woke this morning.

It was a good night.  But what makes it an amazing night is the fact that we have  filled the stadium many times in the last 4 years and we filled it again on a Tuesday night.  You look around and you are surrounded by supporters that have kept with it. We are still here,  never went away, and are ready for next year. The support has been amazing.