**Poll** Forrester out: Who would you bring in?

OceanRain

Forrester out: Who would you bring in?  

357 members have voted

1. 1. With Forrester crocked for the game, who would you bring into the side to start on Sunday?

• Clark
    • Law
    • Shiels
    • Zelalem
    • None of the above (Give suggestions below)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go 4-2-3-1 formation.

Dont try and play a system for two wingers when you don't have the right personnel.

I think we need to play a system that brings our wing backs into attacking positions even more now. Nicky Clarke would get the nod for me in a strikers role with Miller, Halliday and McKay just behind.

Use Wallace and Tav out wide to supply / support the forwards and Ball / Holt as cover?

1 hour ago, IbroxBurnzy said:

No way Law I still remember his performance in the last old firm gives me shivers the way he was walked all over.

His pathetic attempt to tackle Van Dijk when he bounced off him like he was made of lettuce.

That was pathetic lol

The reason I can laugh is I remember big Lee sorting out that Guidetti guy and Brown at the same time :)

Crap that we need to go into this with possibly four regulars missing.Think we'll need to go with Shiels or Clark here as there the only two were we'll get guaranteed movement, work-rate, and commitment.

If Zelalem gets the nod we are gonna get hammered, nowhere near good enough.

my only concern with Deano is everytime he starts a game he has a nightmare, recalling tom walsh might be a shout, hes been playing games and scoring. 

gutted that Harry is out though, shows how we need quality players to add to the squad.

The options are far from ideal given the importance of the match.

Dean for me as he is a goal threat and will come back and defend.

Clark despite his high work rate has failed to turn up on too many occasions.

Law is a shite-bag who shirks away from tackles and seems to think that a ball coming towards him at speed can be fatal. The scum players would trample all over him. Hope he never plays for us again.

Tricky one! Really wanted Harry to play. He's been a star since coming in. Not to mention the injury to Waggy, we've been a little unlucky before this tie. 

Still expect a win, but it'll be harder for us. 

Not sure if I'd push Halliday wide and play shiels/Law/Zel, or bring in Clark up front. 

The gaffer will make the right call i'm sure of it. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ball at RB move Tav up to wide right and bring Law into the middle with Holt and Haliday. 

This could be a move MW will make as would make the defense stronger and cause their left side big probs. My only difference with that would be Sheils instead of Law as he is more likely to put the foot in.

4 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

This could be a move MW will make as would make the defense stronger and cause their left side big probs. My only difference with that would be Sheils instead of Law as he is more likely to put the foot in.

Can't remember the last time Sheils played well from the start of a game, mind you can say the same about Law. 

I'd play Sheils, with him and Holt floating in and out of midfield and into attack.

McKay can switch from wing to wing to keep messing up their cover. Coordinate with Tav and Lee and we could run rings round them.