Fraser aird

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see it happening. I don't think he's good enough going forward or defensively. When he came on against QotS in the 5-1 he was awful, I think if any of the young wide players have a future it's more likely to be Walsh.

For everybody saying no, how can you possibly know?

Hopefully he's doing well and will come back a different player. He seems to have the right attitude but since 99.9% of us haven't seen him play in the past while then it's an impossible question to answer.

22 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

For everybody saying no, how can you possibly know?

Hopefully he's doing well and will come back a different player. He seems to have the right attitude but since 99.9% of us haven't seen him play in the past while then it's an impossible question to answer.

Has he ever been good? Naw. That's how I know. He is a player of extremely limited ability.

4 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Has he ever been good? Naw. That's how I know. He is a player of extremely limited ability.

So you're saying a player has never come good? I remember a time when players like  Alan Hutton, Alan McGregor, Barrie McKay and Ally McCoist were all deemed utter pish by our support. Give the boy a chance FFS. He's learning a new position and may come good.

TBH since none of us have seen him recently it's a stupid thread.

I don't think he will be coming back to us as he will be wanting first team football wherever he plays.  He's been getting played at RB for the Whitecaps and by all accounts hasn't been doing too badly, but I'm not sure of the quality of their league.

A future with us?  I would have to probably say no to that but either way I wish him the best wherever he ends up.

30 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

So you're saying a player has never come good? I remember a time when players like  Alan Hutton, Alan McGregor, Barrie McKay and Ally McCoist were all deemed utter pish by our support. Give the boy a chance FFS. He's learning a new position and may come good.

TBH since none of us have seen him recently it's a stupid thread.

No I'm saying I don't believe Aird will come good because he's rarely displayed anything which could be described as footballing ability. He's not a good footballer.