FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

5 minutes ago, Marky. said:

They will still bomb forward for you, just as long as you use LB/L1 to make them run for you, just means defensively they will be much better positioned should you get caught on the counter! :) Not sure about crossing, for me the earlier you get the cross in, the more likely it is you'll get a head on it.

Again, Kane can get to many.

Just played my first game with Spurs, they're fucking solid at the back, no sure about Kane though.

Speaking of crosses, the very first attack from kick off I hit the byline, wee dink into the box, dele alli header, 1-0 win :lol: Honestly man I don't know if it's just a case of people not being able to defend crosses this year but I've never had so much success from crosses in Fifa before.

10 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Just played my first game with Spurs, they're fucking solid at the back, no sure about Kane though.

Speaking of crosses, the very first attack from kick off I hit the byline, wee dink into the box, dele alli header, 1-0 win :lol: Honestly man I don't know if it's just a case of people not being able to defend crosses this year but I've never had so much success from crosses in Fifa before.

Kane is great at finishing, he's strong, he's not like slow, obviously not zooming but he's good up top. Great in the air.

My formula:

Lloris

Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose

Alli Dembele

Lamela........Eriksen......... Son

Kane

Have Alli with always comes forward and Dembele never comes forward and you're sorted defensively.

Ive won every game back to back since changing to the false 9 formation. Just won div7 title with a game to spare and Ive never even been promoted from there before.

Id try it out, pacy wingers and a CF. Muller is supposed to be good there but I am switching between Cazorla and Firmino whos been scoring a shitload

18 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Kane is great at finishing, he's strong, he's not like slow, obviously not zooming but he's good up top. Great in the air.

My formula:

Lloris

Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose

Alli Dembele

Lamela........Eriksen......... Son

Kane

Have Alli with always comes forward and Dembele never comes forward and you're sorted defensively.

"My formula"

Fs mate it's a football formation not the equation for general relativity :D 

Idk, he just doesn't feel great with the ball at his feet which is a big part of the way I play, I dribble quite a lot ( :craphead: ) I guess every team can't have Ibrahimovic up front through, 6 ft 4, strong as fuck and amazing on the ball. 

5 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

"My formula"

Fs mate it's a football formation not the equation for general relativity :D 

Idk, he just doesn't feel great with the ball at his feet which is a big part of the way I play, I dribble quite a lot ( :craphead: ) I guess every team can't have Ibrahimovic up front through, 6 ft 4, strong as fuck and amazing on the ball. 

I'm more scientific when it comes to Fifa :wink:.

Works enough for me but I play in anticipation. Wait for opponent to do something silly and read what they're gonna do next to win the ball back.

Managed to start being half decent at UT now after starting terribly.

Winning the lower leagues with ease now..

Most used team for me is Serie A:

Reina

Florenzi (TOTW)   Albiol   De Vrij   Alex Sandro

Allan        Bonaventura

Salah          Banega                Keita

Icardi

Bonventura isn't a CDM he's there purely for he is pacier than my other CDM options.

Had another piece of hate mail from a guy I drew 2 all with bemoaning my 5 at the back formation. Honestly what is the point?

i couldnt be arsed replying to point out that I had more possession, more shots at goal / more on target so it is not like I just defend and lump it back up the park. 

Finally out of division 5 and holding my own in division 4 with this team... Hard to believe I know! Easily the best year I've had playing fifa. Saving up these coins for Brian Laudrup but I just seen Giovinco got a TOTW card along with Howard:001:

Howard

Wynne Van Damme Ciman Lawrence

Gerrard Bradley Kaka

Giovinco

Dos Santos David Villa.

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Had another piece of hate mail from a guy I drew 2 all with bemoaning my 5 at the back formation. Honestly what is the point?

i couldnt be arsed replying to point out that I had more possession, more shots at goal / more on target so it is not like I just defend and lump it back up the park. 

I had some cunt message me abuse last night calling me a defencepussy...........I was playing a 4231 :lol: the way he was going on you'd think I pulled a Scotland and when 4-6-0. He sent me like 4 messages while we were playing :lol: 

On 11/9/2016 at 4:48 PM, lidorfc said:

I had some cunt message me abuse last night calling me a defencepussy...........I was playing a 4231 :lol: the way he was going on you'd think I pulled a Scotland and when 4-6-0. He sent me like 4 messages while we were playing :lol: 

I was round at my mates helping him win a league division so he could get achievement and we were doing co op. Some cunt messaged us calling him a cheater because he 'couldnt win on his own', during the match and everything and it was still 0-0 at that point. Cunt kept messaging him then we eventually took the lead from a shit goal kick of his and then he quit, messaged him saying nice assist and he kept saying he was going to report my mate for cheating ffs. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I was round at my mates helping him win a league division so he could get achievement and we were doing co op. Some cunt messaged us calling him a cheater because he 'couldnt win on his own', during the match and everything and it was still 0-0 at that point. Cunt kept messaging him then we eventually took the lead from a shit goal kick of his and then he quit, messaged him saying nice assist and he kept saying he was going to report my mate for cheating ffs. :lol: 

It reminds of the old days on the Xbox 360, getting abuse all the time for nothing. You don't get as much on the PS4, which is a shame :( 

Tbf to the cunt though, when you're playing someone who has a guest playing with them it can be fucking torture if they're good :lol: 

Just now, lidorfc said:

It reminds of the old days on the Xbox 360, getting abuse all the time for nothing. You don't get as much on the PS4, which is a shame :( 

Tbf to the cunt though, when you're playing someone who has a guest playing with them it can be fucking torture if they're good :lol: 

Aye ano but you can switch it off in matchmaking so that your number of players matches your opponent! Just dont get why the cunt was moaning if that was the case haha, plus we weren't that good :lol: 

2 hours ago, lidorfc said:

I never play anyone who adds a guest.

I've no idea if it'd be harder to beat 2 or not just don't even try to find out.