ST Renewals Out Today

eskbankloyal

31 minutes ago, blueretro said:

£80 extra for the two celtic games. That seems a bit steep.

Makes it the same (roughly) as CF and CR if you include the extra £80 

The fact that it is only £330 without is probably down to pricing them  to try and shift them knowing they will not be valid for the 2 biggest games. If the whole Broomloan stand had to be moved for those games it would mean the majority of the club deck could not be sold as season tickets to allow for the moves. That would cost lots of money.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, bluegecko said:

Can you tick the options for semi/final tickets and still be able to buy via zeuse finance? It's asking for a card at the checkout screen? 

Last year it took a few days for the zebra finance option to work properly.  Wait a bit and see what happens as you have 5 weeks before your seat is released

Just noticed I can't add scum games for the wee man! He'll be gutted ?

" Concession and Junior season ticket holders in the Family Section (Broomloan Rear) will not have the option of purchasing their seat including Celtic fixtures."

21 minutes ago, bluegecko said:

Can you tick the options for semi/final tickets and still be able to buy via zeuse finance? It's asking for a card at the checkout screen? 

Yeah mate , the finance option never came up right away for me but once i started putting my card details in it came up , u will prob need too register a card for the cup games payment as the zebra option just covers your season ticket

7 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Just noticed I can't add scum games for the wee man! He'll be gutted ?

" Concession and Junior season ticket holders in the Family Section (Broomloan Rear) will not have the option of purchasing their seat including Celtic fixtures."

Am in the same boat think am going ask for a transfer

30 minutes ago, Rfcsidrfc said:

410 bf2 with scum games can only renew over the phone and u cant go with zebra on the phone so its either the lot or the 4 monthly instalments 

Your joking I use zebra finance to my ST did they give you a reason why? You can usually do zebra over the phone