ST Renewals Out Today

eskbankloyal

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£945 for Bar72 is decent. I'm sharing one in there with my mate next season and going 50-50 on cost.

I get all the Saturday games as he works Saturday's and he will get any all midweek games (as I will be working most of them) - if the tarrier games are both on a Sunday then 1 game each.

Quite happy with that.

5 hours ago, WATP84JRL said:

What's the payment dates on the 4 repayments?

31 May,  30 June   29 July   31 August

Make sure your credit card or debit card doesn't expire before the last date.   If it does write in to the ticket office with new details or pop in in person.

7 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah mate , the finance option never came up right away for me but once i started putting my card details in it came up , u will prob need too register a card for the cup games payment as the zebra option just covers your season ticket

Already have a card registered from the last few years when buying my seat for cup games. Cheers ? 

Anyone help me out. I've logged in on my number & trying to add my sons ticket into my basket, but when I click on friends & family, his name,  number,  seat no. etc are there, but there's no way to select it to add on. Any ideas apart from doing my them separately. I'm paying with the finance, so I'd rather have just the one payment coming out. It allowed me to do it last season. Tried phoning but line goes dead when I select option one. 

20 minutes ago, macranger said:

Anyone help me out. I've logged in on my number & trying to add my sons ticket into my basket, but when I click on friends & family, his name,  number,  seat no. etc are there, but there's no way to select it to add on. Any ideas apart from doing my them separately. I'm paying with the finance, so I'd rather have just the one payment coming out. It allowed me to do it last season. Tried phoning but line goes dead when I select option one. 

Am having the same bother you any further forward

1 hour ago, WATP84JRL said:

Am having the same bother you any further forward

Finally got through, just for a wee guy to tell me he doesn't know how the website works. He put me back to the options & told me to press 6, which then told me lines are busy, then cut me off.

44 minutes ago, macranger said:

Finally got through, just for a wee guy to tell me he doesn't know how the website works. He put me back to the options & told me to press 6, which then told me lines are busy, then cut me off.

Sounds about right for the ticket office

Fuck trying to do this online, will wait until my renewal forms arrive in the post,  fill them in then hand them into the ticket office personally and make sure everything is done right and all the correct boxes are ticked. Postman better get his finger out his hole though, want it sorted this week.

On a side note and off topic just watching the Hillsborough family's on the news as I type this, cops are filthy lying disgraceful stinking bastards...:power_of_anguish: