10-Nil against Livingston, St. Mirren or Hivs?

Ryju84

Just a thought...

In most "***Official Rangers v whoever*** posts, some users on here have predicted a 10-0, 11-1 or double figure scoreline. Sometimes with confidence, sometimes in jest. "It's got to happen at some point..." was also a comment.

3 games to go. Could it happen still? Are we all in agreement that against Hibs would be the ideal 1 of 3... ?

23 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Fucking hope so I stuck us to win a game and there be 10 or more goals near the start of the season at stupid odds :lol: 

51 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

I had 25 quid on 10 or more goals in a league match so I hope so. Stupidly put it on in a drunken high at the start of season.

This was why i asked... and should have reworded my post. I was wondering about people who said they put a bet on it when we were winning 5-0 etc... 

good luck :541:

1 hour ago, rossDas said:

Maybe if our opponents obligingly decide not to park the bus for a change and we really go for the jugular in spite of having an important cup final coming up. Highly unlikely, IMO.

Or we UP our game with having the league wrapped up or not...

2 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Just a thought...

In most "***Official Rangers v whoever*** posts, some users on here have predicted a 10-0, 11-1 or double figure scoreline. Sometimes with confidence, sometimes in jest. "It's got to happen at some point..." was also a comment.

3 games to go. Could it happen still? Are we all in agreement that against Hibs would be the ideal 1 of 3... ?

Take it this is a piss take or your pissed.   It's been a great season so far, three wins by any margin will render it a fantastic season.  That will do me nicely.

1 hour ago, kris1984 said:

I had 25 quid on 10 or more goals in a league match so I hope so. Stupidly put it on in a drunken high at the start of season.

I had £10 on it, as well!

Didn't have the excuse I was drunk, though!

More a case of 'if Hertz can do it, so can we!'

2 games left to make it happen!