Joey, yes or no ?

Bad Robot

Joey, yes or no ?  

649 members have voted

1. 1. Joey, yes or no ?

• Yes
    • No

31 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

What can I say? Everyone has their limits. 

Of course I back Warburton, of course if he signs I'll want him to do well for Rangers sake but I just can't get my head around this. Of all the contacts MW and McParland have he is what we came up with? I'm left thinking where does this leave young Rossiter too? It's just so strange IMO.

Fair enough mate and I do get your points, but for me they must have done their homework on how he has been in the last year or so with Burnley, and to be honest it wouldn't leave Rossiter worrying about his position for me it would more likely be Holt who to be honest has failed to recapture his early season form since his injury lay off. I honesty think he will surprise a few doubters wrong if he does I fact sign. 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We have to trust the manager, but personally it would be a no. 

Same. I think it would end in tears but if the gaffer thinks it's the right move then who am I to grumble. 

Just now, Johnnyren said:

What did you vote ? 

I voted yes but I'm not sure due to his age and violent past but if MW and DW think there's a place for him and he could do a job then I need to go by their judgement and that pushed me to a yes.

Football wise, then maybe. I trust the manager, therefore if he wants him then fair enough. 

However,  as a person absolutely not. I have the same feeling about this guy as I had with Black, which is this guy should not wear our jersey.  These guys just attract problems, either via the press or on the pitch.  Also, not sure what impact he will have on our dressing room - although I just cant see it being positive.

Regardless of your opinion of him. He will take us to the next level. This is a serious statement of intent. A couple more signings of this calibre and I honestly reckon we'll be bookies favourites to win the title next season. This has put us in the driving seat here. We're only two signings in and are already looking like a strong outfit meanwhile the mhanky mob are still trying to find a manager who's first task is to sell or release half of their bloated squad. Remember that tiny speck of light we could barely see at the end of the tunnel back in 2012? Well we're fucking basking in it now!

Barton is a legend in his own lunchbox. But he is a fine player. Our Manager and Head Of Recruitment are highly intelligent goal oriented individuals.

EVERY successful team has more than one experienced player who will not only look after themselves but also their team mates when things get industrial. We know this better than most. Barton fits this mould and lets face it there are more than a few cluggers in the SPL who'll relish the prospect of trying to put one of our youngsters into the stand. If our management team believe they can coach him into being a model Rangers player whilst at the same time being a catalyst to 55 (and you can see the logic) then we should have no hesitation in backing his signature.