1. 1. Joey, yes or no ?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Ger77 said:

This is the kind of poll that the mhedia and hate filled fans of other Scottish clubs lap up.

If the man is a Rangers player it is a yes from me. Everyone deserves a chance, especially someone with undoubted talent.

Why, the guy is a1st class choob.

On the football side of things , yes without a doubt. 

On the baggage that comes with it , I'd probably say no . However , the fact that he has quietened down a bit with Burnley this last year , swings it to a yes for me. 

I find it incredible the amount of people questioning MW now if he wants Barton.

For the past year he has talked about squad unity, character etc why would he ruin it if he wasn't 100% sure Barton had calmed down? McParland signed him for Burnley, he played well there and was involved in no controversy. Dyche is one of MWs closest contacts so I'm pretty sure there has been plenty of conversation on this. 

I trust the manager 100%. No-one is denying it is way left of field but is it? He pursued Eustace as he always says experience and youth is the blend. Barton and others he is interested in will be the experience MW wanted 

10 bookings and no reds last season. 

11 bookings and one red the season before. 

For a defensive midfielder those statistics aren't too bad. Not as bad as some have made out.

Still unsure about his off field influence, but he might be a wee bit like Diouf. Universally hated unless he plays for you in which case he's a legend.