649 members have voted

1. 1. Joey, yes or no ?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted no but only because he's such a dick. However, if we does sign, he'll get my support like the rest of the team do.  When he's a focused player, he's better than what we have in that position and would give a bit of much needed "dig" in the middle of the park. My fear would be, first tackle = booking because of his reputation from the hugely incompetent referees up here. Trust MW to do what's best for the club / team.

7 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

I've always looked at him as slightly over-rated. I think we can find far better players than a player at the twilight of his career.

Remember we have a Young former Man U player and a    ex Liverpool youngster in the squad, perhaps the boss wants an 'auld heid'  to help their development.   It's all about balance.  

On 15 May 2016 at 6:22 AM, JFK-1 said:

There is a Hibs forum I recently posted an appeal on for the 13 year old boy who recently died the Rangers fans are going to be giving a standing round of applause in memory of in the 13th minute of the cup final.  I posted there asking them to at least respect it and maybe even join in which there were no snarky remarks about and they seemed to be amiable to that.

But anyway, in just looking at that thread for fresh comments I noticed they are talking about the Barton story.  Here's a post from their Barton thread.

If they're jealous which they obviously are with the lame wages remark then I'm all for it with reservations about his temperament.  They better keep him off the streets in tim infested Scotland because that could be a disaster waiting to happen.

I went and had a look there.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?310900-Rangers-fan-view-of-the-play-offs

Wit the utter fuck is that? Honestly wit possessed you to sook up to them like that? Going on to compare our performances at the end of the season, once the league was done, against the likes of Livingston to theirs in order to make them feel better about their team? Hibs? Honestly?

34 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Wit the utter fuck is that? Honestly wit possessed you to sook up to them like that? Going on to compare our performances at the end of the season, once the league was done, against the likes of Livingston to theirs in order to make them feel better about their team? Hibs? Honestly?

:lol:

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

That's fucking tragic

@6superbarry6

What do you suggest?  I call them a bunch of useless cunts while trying to get them to to do this?

Just a request for you guys on cup final day which will only take a minute of your time on the day if you decide to join in. Three days ago a 13 year old Rangers fan with a rare genetic disorder died after a short lifetime of struggle against his terminal illness. On cup final day Rangers fans in the 13th minute of the match will come to their feet and conduct a minute of applause in memory of the boy and as a mark of respect to his family. The following is a summary of his struggle and an explanation of the plan for cup final day.

Again it would be greatly appreciated if we can put aside everything else for just 1 minute on the day to give this grieving family a memorable tribute after all they have suffered and demonstrate Scottish community to the world at large on our national cup final day.

And that is a balanced view of their season overall.  Up until the final quarter when they started a bad run with a 3-0 beating from Morton we all thought they could still catch us and as for recent results take a look around this forum.  You will see posts they would like infinitely more than anything I suggested to them.  How many around here have you seen saying they will beat us in the cup?

You haven't seen me saying it here or to them.  I intend to give them a reminder post about the Dylan Brown thing on Friday night.

9 hours ago, PRW. said:

13f81c6af097a699059ca2cb082afa96edd70404