Wallace assault

9 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Good news, but someone in a Rangers strip got sparked out in the centre cirlce.  Not sure if it was a player or if it was a full kit wanker :P    Ether way, someone took a sore one and it's fucking disgraceful.

Got a much needed laugh out of me there mate :lol:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Willie Vass will have a lot of material. I imagine a lot of it wont be published until after any legal matters are concluded.

Its fuckin shocking whats going on here , if that was us it would be all over the world in pictures and film by now.

It cannot be a fan as no way a bear was that far up the park at that time.

Our fans only went on after they had stood in our goal mouth goading us & the police were doing nothing about our players being assaulted.

Last time we were at hampden we were subjected to a 'H** scum forever' banner than police Scotland allowed to remain up. Now our players and fans are being assaulted by thousands of opposition fans. Remember McCulloch getting skelped off the Motherwell fan last year as well and then those mutants running on the park to antagonise us as well. 

The hate campaign is in full swing. 

Are murders in a stadium far away? Probably not if today's shambles is anything to go by. 

That guy with the Rangers kit lying sparked out could so easily have been crushed to death. It's absolutely disgusting. 

The assaults.  Players and staff.   No further official news from Rangers yet on who, how serious and on Club's next steps.  It's now over 3 hours since Rangers made its statement.   Nothing being said about the game itself - no usual post match analysis.   Which makes me wonder just what sort of statement Rangers is preparing for its next statement.  I guess a carefully crafted following legal input for statements relating to the assault incidents.   But post match analysis stuff - is that being set aside for now.   Maybe MW has no appetite today to talk about football matters if he's witnessed a half dozen or so of our players being assaulted and the asst manager being assaulted.  I doubt if I'd have much appetite to talk about football in those riotous circumstances,  

King though, as Chairman, has a responsibility to speak for the Club.   There surely does need to be a statement updating on the assaults.   Assurance is needed that those assaulted are safe and ok.   And then to set out in clear, unequivocal and commanding terms exactly what Rangers expects to happen next.  I hope he makes his statements via the Rangers website and not via the media.  One thing is for sure, the first statement at 10 mins to 6pm won't be the last from the Club on the serious and disturbing events of the day.   Just washing over this and moving on will not do.

Someone could be in a serious condition, probably the person who was knocked out in that video. Hence why everything is being kept under strict guidance not to be released 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

This is what happens when it's constantly reinforced that it's OK to hate Rangers. 

I keep saying it. We're supposed to be the bigots, but fans from the other clubs hate us far more than we hate anything. 

But, you know, they don't say fenian or pope so nobody cares.

This a great point about something that is starting to creep in more and more from other teams' fans and should be the starting point for rational discussion when the dust settles.

Then you read shite like this...

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

You just know theres going to be a lot of tarrier bastards among those photographers and theres no way they are going to show any evidence of what went on today.

59 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

hopefully a few of our kind eventually show what went on.

And you realise that some people simply don't want the dust to settle.

Ever.

1 minute ago, WadeWilson said:

This a great point about something that is starting to creep in more and more from other teams' fans and should be the starting point for rational discussion when the dust settles.

Then you read shite like this...

And you realise that some people simply don't want the dust to settle.

Ever.

You can do one ya tarrier , always thought your comments were dodgy

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Someone could be in a serious condition, probably the person who was knocked out in that video. Hence why everything is being kept under strict guidance not to be released 

I hope not. I imagine any players assaulted are of the walking wounded variety. There have been no reports of a player being carried off on a stretcher or anything. No media or bears at the game are reporting of stretcher cases, at least I dont think they are.

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I'm thinking this also. I just hope he's okay.

11 minutes ago, JockyWilsonspants said:

I hope not. I imagine any players assaulted are of the walking wounded variety. There have been no reports of a player being carried off on a stretcher or anything. No media or bears at the game are reporting of stretcher cases, at least I dont think they are.

Looks more like a fan that's lying knocked out than a player mate. 

The authorities sent out a loud and clear message last season when they pretty much let Motherwell off for a similar pitch invasion: "Batter in! We don't much care if you attack Rangers in ways that would otherwise be condemned. Oh, and let us know if you hear any songs we've now decided are thought crimes."

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

The assaults.  Players and staff.   No further official news from Rangers yet on who, how serious and on Club's next steps.  It's now over 3 hours since Rangers made its statement.   Nothing being said about the game itself - no usual post match analysis.   Which makes me wonder just what sort of statement Rangers is preparing for its next statement.  I guess a carefully crafted following legal input for statements relating to the assault incidents.   But post match analysis stuff - is that being set aside for now.   Maybe MW has no appetite today to talk about football matters if he's witnessed a half dozen or so of our players being assaulted and the asst manager being assaulted.  I doubt if I'd have much appetite to talk about football in those riotous circumstances,  

King though, as Chairman, has a responsibility to speak for the Club.   There surely does need to be a statement updating on the assaults.   Assurance is needed that those assaulted are safe and ok.   And then to set out in clear, unequivocal and commanding terms exactly what Rangers expects to happen next.  I hope he makes his statements via the Rangers website and not via the media.  One thing is for sure, the first statement at 10 mins to 6pm won't be the last from the Club on the serious and disturbing events of the day.   Just washing over this and moving on will not do.

"King though, as Chairman, has a responsibility to speak for the Club."

You are 100% bang on the money with this statement.  However what happened today needs more than a knee jerk reaction from the boardroom.   A proper strategy involving the legal team as well as and information from the doctors and our security people will need to be taken into account.  If any of our players and staff have been seriously injured as a result of this attack I would full expect and support a call for some form of action being brought against the police,  G4S,  The SFA and hibs.  I would also back a call for the ceo SFA to resign with immediate effect. 

8 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

IMG_20160521_223616.jpg

I know some of the people Wallace is acquainted with and let's just say, you wouldn't want on their bad side. Not that it's anything to be proud of but it's more of how he was brought up and where. Retribution could easily be dished out but I don't have Wallace pinned as that type of guy

PS, I know that's not a real statement, I'm just saying