Bheggars on the park ?????

Sad sad bastards. You couldn't pay me to go to see them in a game not involving us. But they're utterly obsessed with the Club that outshines them in every way

As a football fan used to go to all sort of games, including a game at Shawfield where I wanted Clyde to beat Hibs as I think Hibs were competing with us for a European place, down to Airdrie for a Texaco cup final game hoping they would win against Derby,  Saw and supported  Partick Thistle against Honved in an European match, even enjoyed watching George Best play for Hibs at St Mirren. 

I went regularly with my  Gers supporting mates to Clydebank and to Firhill when we were still too young to be allowed to go to Gers away games that involved long journeys. (Saw Partick Thistle beat Motherwell 8-3 once,and saw Davie Cooper playing for Clydebank many times before he signed for us).can even remember going to five games in a week one time, three of ours and a couple not involving us.I have applauded opposition teams beating us such as Ajax and Valencia.who had magnificent teams.

I am not ashamed of that, I had my "football hat" on in those games, but that fictional hat was never more important than my "Rangers hat"

But in all that time I never went to a game out of pure hatred for either team, not even Hibs.

I sincerely believe not even one of the many of the tarrier bastards who were there on Saturday could say the same, that they were only there to enjoy the football. 

Very sad obsessive hateful people indeed.

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Well get him reported to the old bill.   Let him explain why a Celtic fan was on the pitch that day. 

A Celtic fan with a royal blue top invading the pitch at a match not featuring his team - nothing dodgy about that at all, no no

I had a few things to do on Saturday morning, so was driving around Hampden at 10 and 11 am. There were a load of folk in tricolours and g+w scarfs from the Cathcart/aitkenhead Rd area. Thought it was strange as it was a bit early for hibess to be wandering about, makes perfect sense now. 

Probably the most embarrassing thing i'ver ever seen. There should be a genuine study of Celtic fans minds though, i genuinely believe professionals in the field could find a psychological phenomenon in regards to their obsession with us. 

31 minutes ago, North Antrim Bear said:

Sad. Similar to when some of our fans go to Tynecastle when Celtic are in town. Don't understand the mentality. 

And you know this to be a FACT..??..Must be under 20 Bears who would even consider doing this..We are not obsessed..

46 minutes ago, North Antrim Bear said:

Sad. Similar to when some of our fans go to Tynecastle when Celtic are in town. Don't understand the mentality. 

That the Tynecastle that's been pretty much sold out all season? Somehow Rangers fans can get tickets to their biggest games aye? 

Not to mention the fact there's no love lost between our support and the jambos after the last few years